AH member looking to relocate to greater ATlanta area.....

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hello everyone, I don't know if this thread is considered inappropriate if it is I apologize in advance. My wife and I are looking to relocate to the greater Atlanta area, we are looking to buy a home in the kennesaw, Acworth, Woodstock, Canton areas. I was brought up with it's not what you know it's who you know. So I am reaching out to anyone who may be able to help with employment for myself. I have managed auto body shops for 40 years, but I would consider any other work. I have always been an honest and loyal worker with excellent references. If any one could help we would be grateful. Thanks.

Perhaps @Royal27 can help, he's a lost Tex living in Atlanta I believe, Georgia for sure.

You are correct Phil!

I'm going to keep ears open for sure. :)

Texans are never lost ... they may not know where they are, but they can damn sure point to where Texas is ... and that ain't lost!

Nothing wrong with reaching out. I just put it in the right forum.
Good luck.

Texans are never lost ... they may not know where they are, but they can damn sure point to where Texas is ... and that ain't lost!

They get misplaced for a while but never lost.

Johnny Blues,

There is no such place as greater Atlanta. Some people live in Atlanta and the rest of us live in Georgia. You will Love Georgia....Atlanta, not so much! Anyway..good luck to you and welcome to the South!

Johnny Blues,

There is no such place as greater Atlanta. Some people live in Atlanta and the rest of us live in Georgia. You will Love Georgia....Atlanta, not so much! Anyway..good luck to you and welcome to the South!
Thank you sir. We are not quite there yet. We are looking in the towns mentioned and have no intention of living in Atlanta. Only thing holding us back from jumping in with both feet is work . That's why I tried placing a post here as we don't know anyone in Georgia but we like it there after visiting several times. Homes are nice and compared to the taxes we pay here they are very low. Hoping to get down there asap. Very hard when you don't know anyone in a new place.

Just wanted to try and keep this fresh, and post again for a while, thanks all..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!