AH Member is a Semi-Finalist on Extreme Huntress

Thanks Dave! just a few days left and this is finally over (this phase at least.. then hopefully its on to the finals!)..

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here on AH for your support in the Semi-Finalist round of the Extreme Huntress Competition this year. I ended up doing exceptionally well in the online voting part of the selection process to become a finalist. The polls are now closed. Hopefully my scores with the judges is high enough that when combined with the online voting, Ill end up with a slot in the finals. I'll keep everyone updated on how things turn out and on future Extreme Huntress news.

Thanks again to each one of you. You guys are great!

Poll.PNG

Congratulations.... Good luck.

Congrats and good luck !

Good deal. Best of luck.

It's official! I made the finals! Thanks SOOOOO much for all the support that I received from AH!

@mdwest and I are sitting at DFW waiting on our flight to SA. We're hunting with @limcroma for the next couple of weeks. As soon as I get back to a laptop I will provide more information and updates as the competition continues. I just wanted to drop in for a second now and tell everyone THANK YOU! I am super excited and you guys are great.

Congratulations!

Congrats Rhonda! Enjoy your hunt with Limcroma (y)

Congrats- I know you'll have a blast with Limcroma!

Hi guys! I thought I should post a quick update. The Extreme Huntress finals competition starts today. I'm sitting in San Antonio now waiting on a pick up and should be at the Y.O. Ranch Headquarters in a few hours. I'm so excited to spend time with some amazing ladies and help promote women in hunting. I'm not sure how much connectivity or time we will have to keep people updated while the finals go on, but EH has said they will provide daily updates on their facebook page if anyone is interested. Thank you all once again for all the support you provided in helping me get to the finals! I promise to work hard and do my best while I am there. Wish me luck!

Shoot straight!

Good luck.

Good luck. Show them how it's done.

Best of luck and enjoy!

your a shoe in!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpathianHunters

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!