AH Loaded Ammo Special

You are going to owe me one!
We started new bait sight and had bushpig on camera! Nothing consistent yet, but they are there. We left plenty bait for them!

I see a bottle of amarula in your future!

Late to the ball game, … but do you have any .404 Jeff ammo ready to ship? If so, what brand, what bullets & weight, and @ what velocities?

No 404 J ammo at this time.

MORNING ALL
BACK AT SHOP
WILL START PROCESSING YOUR AMMO ORDERS TODAY
EXPECT A CALL IF YOU PLACED AN ORDER
STILL HAVE SOME
375 AFRAMES LEFT
AND HYDRO SOLIDS

No 404 J ammo at this time.
Sounds like a lame effort. Contact Hornady or Nosler and see if they’ll do a run for you for a certain minimum order amount. It’s not like you wouldn’t sell .404J ammo with all the U.S. -based 404 shooters on this board, AR, Nitro Exp., and a few other sites.

I can assure you Mark and R&M are anything but lame. The fact that he even gets the ammo he does is a credit to his effort and wanting to look after AH members. The ammo is simply not available. Major ammo makers are overloaded trying to catch up! Not keep up with orders for regular calibers. To switch calibers on the production line requires a day on each end to tool up. That means 2 lost days of production. None of the major manufatuers would even discuss making a special run no matter how large your order. I think you need to rethink your lame effort comment.

Thanks Graham for your comments

There is NO ordering from major manufacture of ammo.
They make runs when they have components and set up for it.
404J ammo has been scarce since 2020 when buying went crazy.
The ammo situation is getting better but a long ways from where it was.

Hey All
Just secured for delivery next week

Hornady 450-400 DGX softs.
Call me if you want on list

Best reach me over weekend on cell
979-559-0113

Mark

Sounds like a lame effort. Contact Hornady or Nosler and see if they’ll do a run for you for a certain minimum order amount. It’s not like you wouldn’t sell .404J ammo with all the U.S. -based 404 shooters on this board, AR, Nitro Exp., and a few other sites.
What a terrible thing to say towards someone who works so hard to support this site. Mark has been absolutely nothing short of 'quick to respond', 'quick to ship', 'extremely professional' in my dealings with him. I'm not sure what business you are in, but I would be pretty sure you would hate someone writing something like this about you or your business.

I'm hoping it was tongue and cheek.

On the off chance you are serious, we do live in a capitalistic society, you are free to make the call yourself and place the order. Hornady usually requires a commitment of 200k rounds. Front that and you will corner the market.

If you happen to come across any Hornady 470 Nitro dgx PM me.

Will do!
I have back ordered from supplier. But no idea when any might be available at this time.

Mark has been an extremely accommodating member of this forum to offer what he can track down.
I hope your response was very dry sarcasm; if so I apologize for my response to your posting.
Personally I've had nothing but good sales with Mr. Biggerstaff.

Mark is a pleasure to deal with. Has done a great job getting ammo and optics for me. Always quick to respond, very easy to communicate with and just an all around fine gentlemen to deal with that goes out of his way to help his fellow hunters.

AVAILABLE AMMO
SOME AT SPECIAL PRICING

375 H&H
FEDERAL SAFARI 300GR SWIFT AFRAMES $95
FEDERAL SAFARI 300GR NOSLER PARTION $85
HORNADY 270GR SP-RP $95

FEDERAL SAFARI 416 REM MAG 400GR SWIFT AFRAME $129

HORNADY 9.3X62 286GR SP-RP $79

HORNADY 450-400 400GR DGS $139
HORNADY 450-400 400GR DGX $139

WEATHERBY 340 WEATHERBY MAG 250GR HORNDADY SP $120
WEATHERBY 416 WEATHERBY MAG 350GR BARNES TTSX $190

NOSLER TROPHY 300 H&H 180 ACCUBOND $109

HORNADY 375 RUGER 300GR BOTH DGX AND DGS $90
HORNADY 416 RUGER 400GR BOTH DGX AND DGS $105

416 RIGBY VARIOUS AVAILABILITY ON LOADS (CALL ME FOR MORE INFO)
458 LOTT VARIOUS AVAILABILITY ON LOADS (CALL ME FOR MORE INFO)

FEDERAL PREMIUM 300 WIN MAG 180 ACCUBOND $65
FEDERAL 300 WIN MAG 180 SCIRACCO II $55

BARNES 300 RUM 180 TTSX $78

HORNADY 338 WIN MAG 230GR ELDX $60

6.5X284 NORMA MAG
NOSLER 130GR ACCUBOND $85
DOUBLE TAP 130GR SWIFT SCIRACCO II $60

THIS IS JUST THE MORE IMPORTANT AMMO TO AH I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN. CALL OR PM ME FOR OTHER AMMO AVAILABILITY

MARK
SHOP 979-543-6948
CELL 979-559-0113

I can assure you that's not how ammo manufacturers work regardless of how many rounds you want to commit to. All manufacturers (ammo and other industries) have production schedules. They do not deviate from them for niche products which account for a fraction of a fraction of a percent of their total manufacturing and overall sales. Changing machines over to make something niche like this or some obscure spring or part in another industry that doesn't impact overall production results in downtime, meaning loss of overall production. Manufacturers (not just ammo) plan that downtime very specifically and often times only make niche items once a year or every couple of years. Given the last couple years it only makes sense to focus production on volume SKU's. 8' 2x4's were easier to find than 12' 2x4's, and 12' 2x4's were easier to find than 20' 2x4's the last couple of years.

@Mark Biggerstaff and @R&M FIREARMS has bent over backwards for everyone on this site. They've been a huge supporter of this site and the African Hunting community even when he was having personal health issues. From knowing Mark personally, I can assure you if they were out there to be had, he'd have found some. I've been in the shop and seen him scouring different Distributors for a specific item.

Thank You to all AHer's for the kind words and compliments. I (We) try as hard as can to find items of interest in optics and ammo for all our customers.
As a Special thank you see below info.

SPECIAL THIS WEEK!
May 1-5, 2023

Order a 10 box case of any ammo I have in stock.
Receive FREE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48.

Update
Also available

Hornady 375 HH 300gr DGS
Solids. $92 per box

Hi All

I think I have gotten all the placed orders shipped, if I haven't contacted you call me on my cell.

I will be out of shop 5/2 to ? not real sure.
Do to some complications I will have to have a minor procedure done, I should be back in shop later in the week..
You can always reach me on my cell

Mark
979-559-0113

I can assure you that's not how ammo manufacturers work regardless of how many rounds you want to commit to. All manufacturers (ammo and other industries) have production schedules. They do not deviate from them for niche products which account for a fraction of a fraction of a percent of their total manufacturing and overall sales. Changing machines over to make something niche like this or some obscure spring or part in another industry that doesn't impact overall production results in downtime, meaning loss of overall production. Manufacturers (not just ammo) plan that downtime very specifically and often times only make niche items once a year or every couple of years. Given the last couple years it only makes sense to focus production on volume SKU's. 8' 2x4's were easier to find than 12' 2x4's, and 12' 2x4's were easier to find than 20' 2x4's the last couple of years.

@Mark Biggerstaff and @R&M FIREARMS has bent over backwards for everyone on this site. They've been a huge supporter of this site and the African Hunting community even when he was having personal health issues. From knowing Mark personally, I can assure you if they were out there to be had, he'd have found some. I've been in the shop and seen him scouring different Distributors for a specific item.
As a vendor, or vendor representative in another industry, @Mtn_Infantry is exactly on point.

Manufacturers MUST build in efficiency in production schedules, to supply their largest market, to make a profit while still trying to supply the Niche Market.

30-06, .300 Win Mag, .270 Winchester, 6.5 Creedmoor, etc. pays the bills.

It is apparent that R&M is VERY customer forward. How many in the industry are just Order Clerks, versus, guys like R&M that reach out and seek to understand, supply, and support a specialty market?

I will be a steadfast customer for Nitro rounds from R&M, that works hard to supply customers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!