AH Get Together In Vegas During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2018

I plan on being at the SCI for Fri/Sat and will be at the get together. Just me for the gathering though. Cheaper to keep my wife at a slot machine than to have her listen to what I have hunted. :)

I'm planning to be there.

I'll be there. Hopefully I can find the shuttle to get there from the convention center. Will you be selling caps? I don't think I can get one in time if order now.

Will you be selling caps? I don't think I can get one in time if order now.
I will be bringing some AH caps to give away, first come first served, while supply last! :)

Myself and the better half will be there...thanks so much.

Went to Dallas this year. Try to be in Reno next year

Would someone reconfirm time once again? My wife and I are going to Circ de sole first, but plan to come after. We'll be at the convention during the day too.

We'll be at the get together. 4 people.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Well here after leaving lusaka..... Cant remember but sure it was a while ago....:confused:....luxor bar very quiet... this move to the convention centre has fkd things up a bit I think........:E Doh:...
Love hearing that word . . . Lusaka.

Lusaka Tower this is Green Leader . . . love it!

Sorry I will miss the festivities this year. First SCI I've missed in 10 years. Looking forward to the report!

I really wish I could go. Have never been. Business first. Next year for sure!
Me to .
Next year for sure .
Its only 50 hours flying there and back for us .
After a 2 hour ferry crossing .
:P Boat::P Boat::P Pilot::P Pilot::P Pilot:

It was fun. I look forward to next year in Reno, where I grew up. Also, it is always great to se Mr. & Mrs. Jerome!

Love hearing that word . . . Lusaka.

Lusaka Tower this is Green Leader . . . love it!

Sorry I will miss the festivities this year. First SCI I've missed in 10 years. Looking forward to the report!

:E Rofl:you know that story....am impressed.....:D Beers:

Any pics from last night anyone?? Or some stories of interest?

0800 on the day after! Not bloody likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross