AH Get Together In Reno During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2019

I'm happy to announce our ninth annual AH Get Together will be on Friday January 11, 2019 from 5:30 to whenever during the 2019 Safari Club International (SCI) convention in Reno. You can find the SCI convention website at the following link: https://www.showsci.org.

Just to let everyone know there is no cost involved with the SCI AH Get Together. You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come and since it will be in the evening outside of the convention hall there is no entrance fee either. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks and a chat with fellow hunters and AH members. Feel free to wear your AH cap or just look for others who are to find our group and say Hello!

The AH Get Together will be at the Rum Bullions Island Bar which is located in the Silver Legacy Hotel which previous years has been the main hangout/watering hole for PH's and hunters alike in Reno. We will be hanging out in the back area, which can be reached by walking all the way through the bar to the "outside" part. Here is the link to the Rum Bullions if you want more info: https://www.silverlegacyreno.com/venue/bars-lounges/rum-bullions.

When: Friday, January 11 2019
Time: 5:30 pm
Where: Silver Legacy
Website: https://www.silverlegacyreno.com/venue/bars-lounges/rum-bullions

We welcome all! Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

I'll be there!

I’ll drop by

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow!

Had a great time last night! Good to see everyone!

How was everything in Reno. Afraid I'm going to miss Dallas also due to bronchitis but I am getting better.

Got out of there about 1am and I was not the last one to leave! It was a really nice evening and I'm glad I got a chance to get to know some of the members better and meet some new people. Thanks to all who came, it was a fun night! Now I need to recuperate for the Dallas show...

No pictures?!

Spike. T got me drunk. Like drunker than I’ve been in 25 years. Of course, he told me today that I got him drunk. Regardless, that was a lot of fun. I look forward to seeing you all next year.

Sorry I missed the get together but I had banquets to attend.
IMG_1879.JPG

Well finelly back home in Norway! Had a fantastic night and met a lot of wery nice people.As normal got too drunk but had plenty fun and got some good connections for future hunts.Always a pleacur to meeting you Jerome and is it just me or did that band playing musik that evening play pretty good. Seeing forward to next time meeting you all.....

Mountain view from the Silver Legacy in Reno.

full

full

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg