AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
I'm happy to announce our ninth annual AH Get Together will be on Friday January 11, 2019 from 5:30 to whenever during the 2019 Safari Club International (SCI) convention in Reno. You can find the SCI convention website at the following link: https://www.showsci.org.

Just to let everyone know there is no cost involved with the SCI AH Get Together. You do not need to be an SCI member nor an AH member to come and since it will be in the evening outside of the convention hall there is no entrance fee either. It's just an informal get together to meet up, have drinks and a chat with fellow hunters and AH members. Feel free to wear your AH cap or just look for others who are to find our group and say Hello!

The AH Get Together will be at the Rum Bullions Island Bar which is located in the Silver Legacy Hotel which previous years has been the main hangout/watering hole for PH's and hunters alike in Reno. We will be hanging out in the back area, which can be reached by walking all the way through the bar to the "outside" part. Here is the link to the Rum Bullions if you want more info: https://www.silverlegacyreno.com/venue/bars-lounges/rum-bullions.

When: Friday, January 11 2019
Time: 5:30 pm
Where: Silver Legacy
Website: https://www.silverlegacyreno.com/venue/bars-lounges/rum-bullions

We welcome all! Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Last edited:
The wife and I will be there around noon on Friday till the following Wednesday.

The wife and I are thinking about going to Reno

Hi percentage chance I will be there!

I am booked to be there the whole show. Looking forward to a get together.

i am going to be down there hunting my goshawk at jack rabbits, should be there for a day or two, hope to run into some of you there,

don

The other half and I plan on being there. Look forward to seeing everyone!

Any updates on location and time?

I'm going to be down on Wednesday and flying back on Sunday and looking forward to meeting you folks.

I hope to see everyone there. It’s a busy time though and I missed last years. Hope we can meet early enough that those attending the banquet can make it.
Regards,
Philip

Luckily I just booked a room at Omni for a few days! I guess there were some cancellations!

Travis I believe the omni is in Dallas.....so long way to go to reno convention centre each day.......:D

Hahaha! I shouldn’t have had that last drink last nite! Wrong topic page!

Am going to be there for all four days. Would be pleased to meet other AH members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.