AH Get Together In Houston During Houston Safari Club (HSC) Convention 2019

Welcome back Cody! ;)

Did we ever decide where we are going to meet up? Sounds like we will have more than just a few folks!

Wes mentioned the bar at the Hilton, which reminds me I need to get a room because Wes always twists my arm to drink!

Wes mentioned the bar at the Hilton, which reminds me I need to get a room because Wes always twists my arm to drink!
I'm always the bad guy! Lol
We can start out at the bar in the Hilton, then play it by ear!

I think I'll be in town and attend. Just a fyi, the Rockets have a game at 7pm, so the convention center/Hilton/Toyota Center area will be busy.

I'm still up for hosting a BYOB at my townhome which is .9 of a mile from the GRB Convention Center.

My buddy and I will be at Hilton Americas on Saturday night.

We'll only be in the expo, but that'll be most of the day Saturday and Sunday.

Can't miss me - I'm 6'6", black horn-rimmed glasses, high-and-tight, and a salt-and-pepper beard.

IRL, my name is Brian. ;)

fyi...........I tried to RSVP to this today, but the link wasn't working. Might be an interesting get together, if it's still open. I plan to phone tomorrow and check it out.

An evening with Kevin 'Doctari' Robertson
January 18, 2019 | Helpful Tips
Hall & Hall and Gordy & Sons Outfitters cordially invite you t0 a private evening with legendary Zimbabwe Professional Hunter and author of "The Perfect Shot"

Kevin 'Doctari' Robertson
Sunday January 27th, 3-6pm

Having hunted countless Cape buffalo, Kevin has many campfire stories to amuse any outdoor enthusiast with an interest in dangerous game. He will be sharing a lifetime of these experiences at a private evening in the comfortable surroundings of the Gordy & Sons store, where he will also be signing books.

Food and beverages will be provided.

Event will be held at Gordy & Sons Outfitters located at 22 Waugh Drive, Houston, TX 77007

Places are limited so please RSVP if you would like to attend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!