AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Irony?!?!?! Biden quote from last year.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
United States government official
Trump further diminished the U.S. in the eyes of the world by expanding his travel ban. This new “African Ban,” is designed to make it harder for black and brown people to immigrate to the United States. It’s a disgrace, and we cannot let him succeed.
https://t.co/oePD5eSAWY?amp=1
This is precisely why NOBODY believes a word this man says. His every utterance is politically based. Even his supporters know this. Zero personal integrity. In short, he’s a liar. IMO the Donald was little better, but at least his statements served to piss off the libs. This next election offers conservatives an opportunity to nominate a real conservative who possesses a modicum of integrity. He or she will win in a landslide.

I’m still planning to attend despite most of my African friends being locked out by uncle Sippy Cup. I honestly feel worse for them than I do for those of us who have our safaris delayed another year. How in the hell can the outfitters stay in businesses with this dragging on?

We have many months before the season starts for the most part. I think people will find a way to get there and back.
I certainly hope you’re right!

My DSC trip is planned and booked, but now I’m wondering how much of the convention will not show up due to the border closure for countries from Southern Africa. This will be interesting to see how many companies try to set up a zoom link at their booths if they can’t make it in person.

I agree with @Tanks if the borders are open for us to get to Africa, people will go. My family went for a 28 day safari in June/July and had only minor inconvenience due to required covid testing. Travel was actually quite nice considering the tourist areas were not at all crowded.

Guys I guess the DSC is still a go??

I spoke with a DSC rep last week and he mentioned they have replacement vendors lined up if needed and that as of now, it is still a GO!

Where and what time is the AH Get Together? I will be there. Thanks, TheGrayRider.

Is there a dinner planned yet?

Not yet, but plans to be announced soon.

highly debating on making the trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.