AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2022

Looks like you’re having fun at DSC Jerome!

Off topic, but any plans for an AH get together at SCI?
@Hank2211 yeah DSC was great!

Unfortunately nothing officially planned for SCI as it will be the first time since in 25 years that I will not be attending the SCI convention. Anyone is welcome to create their own meet up on the show floor or outside of the convention hall and post it on AH in this section.

Thanks for putting it all together! What a fun evening!

Glad you made it over Mani, it is all ways good to see you. And now I have a good tooth fairy story for my kids!
Im not too sure that one would work with your kids unless you come up with another reason why she dont pay up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought I would let y'all know I just did a test and the dang thing was positive. If you were in close proximity to me and feel a little odd you may well have the rona too or may have given it to me.

Sorry about you getting the Rona. You feeling ok? Hopefully you get some free time off work to sort through all your post DSC convention thoughts and dreams. A man needs to do some proper planning after a trip like that.

I thought I would let y'all know I just did a test and the dang thing was positive. If you were in close proximity to me and feel a little odd you may well have the rona too or may have given it to me.

Here’s hoping it’s a mild case and a quick recovery!

TBH it feels like a bad cold and cough. I might get some time off as I had this week booked but cant go anywhere now

Dang it, we got home to a sick kid that tested positive Monday. Our whole crew is on quarantine now too.

Dang it, we got home to a sick kid that tested positive Monday. Our whole crew is on quarantine now too.
How old is your sick son?

How old is your sick son?
He’s only 13. Ran fever for a day and a half, now he’s climbing the walls wanting out of quarantine. But my mother was keeping them while we were in Dallas. Just praying she stays symptom free.

:oops::oops:

He’s only 13. Ran fever for a day and a half, now he’s climbing the walls wanting out of quarantine. But my mother was keeping them while we were in Dallas. Just praying she stays symptom free.
The reason I asked was that on the Thursday and Friday that I was in Dallas, the school my 7 and 9 yr old grand kids are in had five kids come down with covid. Fortunately none of them were in my grand kids class and both of them are still well. And it probably helped that both of them already had their 2 covid shots. Hope you and family get well and out of quarantine fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you