AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

It is with much regret and a heavy hart I have to announce that I shall be unable to attend the 2021 DSC. :Arghh:Work have been arseholes about approving my time off. If the DSC was going to be on the original dates I would've been there with you all in person. Instead I shall be there in spirit.

Man I'm going to miss telling nice women that say I have nice pants that there is a party in them later and they are more than invited. Well I still do that in the UK its just not as many ladies comment on my trousers

Well, that's a bummer. :( Maybe something will change in the meantime.

Well, that's a bummer. :( Maybe something will change in the meantime.
Yeah my team acquire another senior technical guy :LOL::LOL:

I was going to say "maybe you'll get lucky and get fired" but with all the job losses world-wide over the past 5 months, I thought better.

Ooops!

I was going to say "maybe you'll get lucky and get fired" but with all the job losses world-wide over the past 5 months, I thought better.

Ooops!
They are on about doing some restructuring but they will need all the engineers they have. Especially in the area I work in as we are down on people. But you never know

Bummer!! :(

Crap, was looking forward to meeting you. How about calling in sick for a week?

Gents,

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned on AH or not. I've been very busy with work and not on AH as much the last month or so. But one thing that has changed is the dates of DSC are now Feb 11-14, 2021. Now this really doesn't change much in regards to our annual AH dinner, as we'd not yet set plans.

I'm wrapping up a project at work in the next week or two and plan to then spend a bit of time on this.
Thanks Phil! Look forward to it

I don’t know about you guys but it seems a bit cowardly to schedule after SCI when it was set way before. What were they afraid of?
anyway I’ll be looking forward to the AH get together since I missed this year due to Cameroon Safari.
Philip

It is with much regret and a heavy hart I have to announce that I shall be unable to attend the 2021 DSC. :Arghh:Work have been arseholes about approving my time off. If the DSC was going to be on the original dates I would've been there with you all in person. Instead I shall be there in spirit.

Man I'm going to miss telling nice women that say I have nice pants that there is a party in them later and they are more than invited. Well I still do that in the UK its just not as many ladies comment on my trousers

Bummer. Look forward to seeing you again in 2022.

Will also miss the mustache.;)

Crap, was looking forward to meeting you. How about calling in sick for a week?
As tempting as it is knowing my luck I'll get caught

As tempting as it is knowing my luck I'll get caught

A number of years ago a friend called in sick so he could play in a golf tournament. He made a hole in one and his name was in the newspaper. He was caught.

It was the only hole in one of his life.:D

A number of years ago a friend called in sick so he could play in a golf tournament. He made a hole in one and his name was in the newspaper. He was caught.

It was the only hole in one of his life.:D
In a way that kinda makes it worth it.

I am planning to be there and really look forward to seeing everyone.
Philip

The 2021 DSC is scheduled for Feb 11-14, 2021.

I am planning on being there also.

Planning on being there again. Really enjoyed meeting everyone last year.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindiac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg