AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2020

You may be joining us in a timeout!:D

AH makes for great friends. Might as well all go down together and funs a blazing!

:W Rockets::W Shooting Uzi:
:W Rocket Launcher::W Machine Gun:
:W Cal 50::W Machine Guns:

952dcad8314e105bbf0b813f1c8dd2cf.jpg

What's the use with you guys.

Unknown.jpeg

Have we hurt your feelings?? Your a big guy take it on the chin. Lord knows I'd need to stand on a chair to reach it :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

These friends are much more recalcitrant than you could imagine. I just know whom I might influence with the penalty box and those for which I hold out no hope.:D

As you so aptly noted at the event, your stature provides other expedient and effective targets if there were an altercation. :V Boxing:

(It was a pleasure to meet you M.)
There is one spot left on the AH Group hunt. (Where I know you would fit in.)

These friends are much more recalcitrant than you could imagine. I just know whom I might influence with the penalty box and those for which I hold out no hope.:D

As you so aptly noted at the event, your stature provides other expedient and effective targets if there were an altercation. :V Boxing:

(It was a pleasure to meet you M.)
There is one spot left on the AH Group hunt. (Where I know you would fit in.)
I have to try and run an one off one on year with Africa to keep her happy. Sometimes I wonder why I do it TBH. Otherwise I would love to join you chaps as I know its a good crowd. Maybe in the future big guy

Sounds like it was a great time fellas! Perhaps next year we will have to see how big it has got.

Another great time this year, many new faces and many familiar ones. I love the DSC convention but the AH dinner is the icing on the cake. Thanks Jerome and Phil for all the hard work! And thanks to all the sponsors. Can't wait for next year!

Didnt really take any pics this year, but here are a few..

Got to meet John Sharp, see an interesting sign, see a couple of huge bears, and meet up with Beans(Gerhard) as I was the lucky winner of his fb giveaway for a very nice leather ammo carrier!!

FB_IMG_1578750869394.jpg
20200111_101516.jpg
20200111_130007.jpg
20200110_132133.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The cup rotation has now got the new cup on the block out. And yes it's tea. English tea
1579244136627.jpeg

I can’t wait for next year. Hope a post is set up soon with details for 2021!
Philip

Gents,

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned on AH or not. I've been very busy with work and not on AH as much the last month or so. But one thing that has changed is the dates of DSC are now Feb 11-14, 2021. Now this really doesn't change much in regards to our annual AH dinner, as we'd not yet set plans.

I'm wrapping up a project at work in the next week or two and plan to then spend a bit of time on this.

Gents,

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned on AH or not. I've been very busy with work and not on AH as much the last month or so. But one thing that has changed is the dates of DSC are now Feb 11-14, 2021. Now this really doesn't change much in regards to our annual AH dinner, as we'd not yet set plans.

I'm wrapping up a project at work in the next week or two and plan to then spend a bit of time on this.

Weird date for Dsc.

Who will be my valentine:(

Weird date for Dsc.

Who will be my valentine:(
I will buddy. But if we go dancing after the dinner, I get to lead!!! :A Banana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg