AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2019

172 people and the day's not over yet! Anyone else???

172 people and the day's not over yet! Anyone else???

You've done a good job Phil.

I wasn't at the first dinner but the second dinner was around 35 if I remember correct.(perhaps I'm wrong) The room we were in wouldn't really even hold that many. Three venues later and here we are. Impressive!

I wasn't at the first dinner but the second dinner was around 35 if I remember correct.(perhaps I'm wrong) The room we were in wouldn't really even hold that many. Three venues later and here we are. Impressive!

:X3:, thanks, it's been my pleasure. Hope everyone has a great time!

Looking forward

Thanks to everybody who helped with arrangements!!

Rouan

Very true..... at the Iron Cactus I believe it was..... we filled up a small room with about a dozen tables.

Other than the obvious few celebrity faces :), how does everyone figure out who everyone is? First, I am horrible with remembering names anyway, but I mostly "know" folks by there Avatar handles. When we get to the dinner if anyone has a name tag on, it's usually their real names (I assume they are real :) ) I feel like I miss out of talking to folks. Guess I'll make a more concerted effort to get around more this time.

Other than the obvious few celebrity faces :), how does everyone figure out who everyone is? First, I am horrible with remembering names anyway, but I mostly "know" folks by there Avatar handles. When we get to the dinner if anyone has a name tag on, it's usually their real names (I assume they are real :) ) I feel like I miss out of talking to folks. Guess I'll make a more concerted effort to get around more this time.

I know 2 years ago we were encouraged to write our name and also the screen name in quotations, which I think really helped. Hopefully we will put that encouragement out this year again!

T-shirt???????

upload_2019-1-11_9-11-7.jpeg

RESERVATION CLOSED

Much thanks to @PHOENIX PHIL.
Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

I will bring several hundred nametags and some sharpies so you can write your screen name and given name on it.

Then we can all walk around staring at each other’s chest to figure out one another’s names!

I will bring several hundred nametags and some sharpies so you can write your screen name and given name on it.

Then we can all walk around staring at each other’s chest to figure out one another’s names!
Who says I’m putting my name tag on my chest?:cool:

Excuse me boys but my eyes are up here:E Drama Queen:

Gizmo- it'd be cool if you wrote yours across your forehead with the Sharpie. Kinda like high school when you passed out but it would say Erik instead of d&%khead and less illustrations :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg