AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

I enjoyed being there as well!! The knife was hard to part with, @vongruff gave a substantial discount when I said I would be giving it as a door prize.
Thanks for the wonderful door prize. I will appreciated and take good care of it.

That looks like it was a very convivial get together. Just a bit far away from here for me. Congratulations @lwaters on your door prize win.
It is a very nice door prize and was honored to win it. You do very nice work sir.

A huge thank you to Jerome and Phil for putting on another fantastic AH get together at DSC this year!!!! It was great meeting up with new and old friends there!!!

Thanks to Jerome, Fancy, and Phil. Another great gathering to see old friends and make new ones. I won the after hour last person standing but Marius took the prize to Africa, Scandalous!!

It was a great get together truly enjoyed seeing all my friends again. See some of you in Vegas.

Wow AH community. What an awesome looking gathering. Sure know how to make a guy jealous. I guess I picked a bad year to skip the show. Keep on keeping on!

Hay Marius, no shorts!
One day I too will attend the get together. I just pay for plane tickets with what it will cost to attend.
Glad you all had a great time.

@Jerome - it was nice of your wife to lean over in that last group pic so that she wasn't taller than you. I get no such love from my wife :LOL:

If it is later in January this year, that works better for my schedule. If I can get a few of my others sold, I might be able to donate a bronze for next year's door prize. I'm going to cast this as solo by then.

upload_2018-1-10_7-51-8.png

Oh my Lord, that is amazing!!! Utmost admiration and compliments, Sir.

Buck wild
Since I never win diddly will you be selling this separately? If so what is damage report

@Jerome - it was nice of your wife to lean over in that last group pic so that she wasn't taller than you. I get no such love from my wife :LOL:

:E Lol:

She was just being fair....
Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 9.19.31 AM.png

These are no bush shoes! :ROFLMAO:

Yes she is a bit crazy about her high heels. She even wears them in Namibia. She says the locals plant seeds behind her when she walks in the dirt. You can take the girl out of Southern California but you can’t take the Southern California out of the girl!

Last edited:
Helping Craig Boddington celebrate his big night at the Weatherby award banquet....

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's excellent! Thanks for sharing this moment @hntr58 and congratulations to Craig Boddington.

Unfortunately I only took one picture during the whole time but.... at least it’s a preview of what I have in store for everyone when they come to the the ranch!

CCC0E122-DC0C-4B99-979A-913B0001D37D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody better stock up on shotgun shells. lol That display was pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg