AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Sent in a reservation for 4.
Hi @cbvanb, I regret to say but just checked again PayPal and have not received your payment. Could you please check on your side to see what the issue could be. Thanks for keeping me posted.

I know how you think... you view this as a win win for you. Either it's a fantastic turnout, or I'm wrong. LOL

Sharp as a tack you are, don't care what Nancy says!

Me, Steve Dean and Kenny Gabriel will be in attendance . Sent check into Phil

@AfricaHunting.com and @PHOENIX PHIL ,

While I'm thinking about it. I will sign up for sharpies and name tags again.

I hope they make a large value pack! :A Banana Sad:

Hi @cbvanb, I regret to say but just checked again PayPal and have not received your payment. Could you please check on your side to see what the issue could be. Thanks for keeping me posted.
My mistake, I misspelled the email address. It is correct now, apologies.

How long does it take for payment to be accepted

How long does it take for payment to be accepted
The payment confirmation with me from PayPal is almost instantaneous or within a couple of minutes. During the awaking hours I will usually confirm here within the hour otherwise it will have to wait until I can get to it.

JUST SENT PAYPAL FOR MY SON AND I. MAY ADD OUR WIVES LATER IF WE TURN IT INTO A BIGGER TRIP.

I'm 90% sure I'll be there with my wife, but will need to wait a tad longer to confirm and pay. Convention timing isn't great for us this year.

I see @Bullthrower338 and @Buff-Buster are still playing hard to get.

I have a feeling after this shindig is over I will once again be saying I didn't get to visit with most of the attendees. Quite a crowd building!

Sooo tempting; if I hadn't been scammed recently, I'd be saying "Yes! Paypal sent"; but.... DAMMIT!!!!
There are A H correspondents I'd love to buy a beer, or ten....

Reactions: BWH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg