AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Is there anyway to do this without using Pay Pal I refuse to use Pay Pal as a gun owner

Got our hotel room booked too!!! Man coooome on January!

Done - Red Leg just sent payment for four - maybe two more in a few days.

Is there anyway to do this without using Pay Pal I refuse to use Pay Pal as a gun owner
As a gun owner, I use it to make the whole effort reasonable for our host.

It is the payment method that I have setup for the event. PM sent.

Already half way to the minimum and only been open a couple of hours. If this keeps gaining popularity we’re gunna have to do it at the civic center :LOL:

@BWH You're in +1! :P Punk:

Reactions: BWH
i can think of some guys in the Houston area that need to get busy - or they are going to end up on the outside looking in!

Has been a few years for me. I need to see if I can make it this year for sure.

Looks like it will be the biggest one ever by the sign ups already. If I can make it I will bring something with to raffle off.

I just sent funds for myself and guest. Looking forward to seeing everyone there... Always a good time!

I just sent funds for myself and guest. Looking forward to seeing everyone there... Always a good time!
Me too...The longer I hang around this group, the more people/hunters I get to know! Look forward to seeing you there once again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you