AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Is there anyway to do this without using Pay Pal I refuse to use Pay Pal as a gun owner

Got our hotel room booked too!!! Man coooome on January!

Done - Red Leg just sent payment for four - maybe two more in a few days.

Is there anyway to do this without using Pay Pal I refuse to use Pay Pal as a gun owner
As a gun owner, I use it to make the whole effort reasonable for our host.

It is the payment method that I have setup for the event. PM sent.

Already half way to the minimum and only been open a couple of hours. If this keeps gaining popularity we’re gunna have to do it at the civic center :LOL:

@BWH You're in +1! :P Punk:

Reactions: BWH
i can think of some guys in the Houston area that need to get busy - or they are going to end up on the outside looking in!

Has been a few years for me. I need to see if I can make it this year for sure.

Looks like it will be the biggest one ever by the sign ups already. If I can make it I will bring something with to raffle off.

I just sent funds for myself and guest. Looking forward to seeing everyone there... Always a good time!

I just sent funds for myself and guest. Looking forward to seeing everyone there... Always a good time!
Me too...The longer I hang around this group, the more people/hunters I get to know! Look forward to seeing you there once again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg