I'm still waiting on my wildebeest loincloth to be tailored and it to be approved by Jerome as acceptable dinner attire. I'm pretty sure Dayna would not get out of the truck! Loli can think of some guys in the Houston area that need to get busy - or they are going to end up on the outside looking in!
The wildebeest skins I have seen are a bit skimpy.... I'm thinking eland or zebra might be a bit more socially acceptable!
Sent in a reservation for 4.Official 2018 AH DSC Dinner Thread - sign up here!
Sixth Annual AH Get Together Dinner in Dallas during Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018.
Happy to announce that the tradition continues!
Just to let everyone know, you do not need to be a Dallas Safari Club (DSC) member to come to this AH Get Together Dinner nor an AH member and since it will be in the evening outside of the convention hall there is no entrance fee either. Last year many wives and friends came along and enjoyed themselves so don't hesitate to bring them to this event. You can find the DSC Convention website at the following link: https://www.biggame.org/convention/.
Last year we had a great turn out, everyone is welcome and I encourage you to come even if you are not a registered member but just enjoy lurking or visiting the site from time to time. We welcome all!
AfricaHunting.com DINNER EVENT INFORMATION:
When: Friday, January 5th 2018
Cocktails: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
End Time: 11:30pm
Where: Gilley’s Dallas
Location: 1135 S Lamar, Dallas, TX 75215
Telephone: (214) 421-2021
Brazos Room: Maximum room capacity 200 people
Dinner Menu: Dinners will be Texas BBQ!
- Hickory smoked beef brisket
- BBQ chicken quarters
- Sweet cabbage coleslaw
- Mustard potato salad
- Seasoned pinto beans with bacon
- Fresh baked yeast rolls with whipped butter
- Apple cobbler with ice cream
- Ice tea and water
Cost: $42 per person. Alcoholic beverages and sodas cash bar.
- Payment to be made through PayPal.com only and prior to the event. Reservations will close on December 29, 2018.
- Reserve your spot(s) by paying for your dinner(s) via PayPal.com onto AfricaHunting.com PayPal account at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online and using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select that this transaction is for "Friends or family".
- IMPORTANT: During the Paypal "Send Money" process, write in the Paypal "Subject:" line: AH Get Together Dinner at DSC Convention 2018 and in the "Message (optional): box, put your AH username, including the number of guests if any. If you do not have an AH username please provide a name which we can use to confirm you under.
- Once payment has been made, your reservation(s) will be confirmed in this thread. No reservation will be made until payment has been made.
- AH is not responsible for any error, inaccuracy, problem or changes made, including pricing and holds no responsibility or liability.
- In case of a cancellation we will not issue any refunds under any circumstances.
- Walk ins on the day of the event will not be possible.
IMPORTANT: No reservation will be made until payment has been made. We need a minimum of 50 people for dinner.
Confirmed guest list…
- SPONSOR @gizmo +2
- SPONSOR @KMG Hunting Safaris
- @PHOENIX PHIL
- @AfricaHunting.com +1
- @PLM +1
- @tarbe +5
- @K-man +1
- @Royal27 +1
- @Red Leg +3
- @jasyblood +4
- @Philip Glass +3
- @BWH +1
- @cagkt3 +1
- @ActionBob +1
- @AZDAVE +1
- @GA Hunter
As a matter of fact, I sucked down enough scotch I don't recall the snow! Lol. But I do remember getting kicked out just when we were getting reved up and lying to each other! Haha