AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Hope someone will share some pictures with us poor souls who couldn’t make it?:(

I was anticipating a slower start to the day for most attendees! ;)

Thank you Bullthower338, and good morning Y'all. Sorry that I missed the party last night, but I'm leaving Tulsa on my way to the convention now, maybe I'll see some of you there.

Mike, would be great to catch up. Let me know when you are at the show. My number is 214-675-2879

Enjoyed putting more face with names last night, great time! Thanks Jerome and Phil for organizing!

Great dinner last night! Had a really good time meeting so many of the people from this great site. Thanks to Jerome and Phil for putting it together and everyone that attended for a fun night.

Great dinner once again! Lots of old friends and new ones too! Thanks Phil and Jerome!
AH Dinner 2018.jpg

Arrived at DSC with the full intention of attending the AH dinner, but ended up spending the evening with my PH from 2006 and his team. I was very much looking forward to meeting everyone at the dinner, but the opportunity to reconnect, share memories and plan new adventures was too much to pull away from. Any Arizona based AH members, consider this an open invitation for a beer back in Phoenix!

Thanks Jerome , Phil for a great evening . Lots of great folks. Look forward to next year.

Dinner was good as usual.

It was great having the extended time to get to meet more people and not being run out early.

Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new friends.

Thank you Phil, Jerome and all the sponsors for making it a great evening. (y)

Great event. Thank you to @PHOENIX PHIL and Jerome.

Event almost felt too short! Ran out of time to meet everyone I'd hoped to. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks to @AfricaHunting.com and @PHOENIX PHIL for putting the party together!

It gets better every year. I met multiple new folks this year and got to reconnect with old friends once again. It never ceases to amaze me when I think about how many great friends I've made for the site.

I think this was the best dinner yet and even with the 160 or so people there, there was plenty of room and food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you