AH Get Together in Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2017

I had a chance to spend some time chatting with @reedy0312 and @Wheels at Serapa's booth and really enjoyed meeting both of you. @Wheels I appreciated you taking the time to give me some feedback about AH, it means a lot and is very valuable to me.

IMG_0212.JPG

Thanks again Jerome, wow you were busy taking pics that night! Great time hope to be back next year!
I really tried to be good as last year I had a couple of Scotch and was a complete failure as a photographer!

Thanks Jerome and Phil it was indeed an Awesome get together. Truly enjoyed our self's.

I wondered who won it. I was so busy jabbering that I completely forgot about the ticket and hoped I didn't win and not know it.

When there are door prizes to be won PB is focused. In fact it is safer for all concerned if you just designate one of the door prizes for her to win

Association booths

IMG_0643.JPG
IMG_1266.JPG
IMG_7579.JPG
IMG_5588.JPG

Some picture from the entrance hall at DSC.

IMG_3411.JPG
IMG_6712.JPG
IMG_5427.JPG
IMG_1753.JPG
IMG_7939.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_9693.JPG

Hello guys,

I have not yet had time to say thank you as most of you know it was a busy week day and night for me at DSC….. :sneaky::E Celebrate:

I would also like to take the time to thank @AfricaHunting.com Jerome for this great opportunity and @PHOENIX PHIL for the hard work he has put in to arranging the dinner for the AH community. It is so nice to see it grow every year as this gives us as outfitters hope and it shows that there is commitment from our members on AH towards hunting in Africa and hunting as a sport.

Always so much fun to see old faces and to meet new ones at the get together!!!!

I am looking forward to the get together at SCI and also to our bigger and better get together at DSC in 2018!

Thank you all once again from the Serapa Team...

Well, we didn't get to make the get together this year but we did see some familiar faces at the show. Sounds like a good time was had by all that were there.
I did go by the Heym booth and put my paws on the new 89. What a nice piece. It was fun looking at all the nice rifles I will never afford, kind of like driving by the Ferrari dealer.

Hi Guys, I'm a little late chiming in, but I was fortunate enough at DSC to really make a huge score!!!!!!!!!!! I came home with the flu, the gift that keeps giving.

Thanks Jerome for always being a gracious host and @PHOENIX PHIL for setting up the venue. It was great seeing everyone and I'm sure 2018 will be even better.

Hi Guys, I'm a little late chiming in, but I was fortunate enough at DSC to really make a huge score!!!!!!!!!!! I came home with the flu, the gift that keeps giving.

Thanks Jerome for always being a gracious host and @PHOENIX PHIL for setting up the venue. It was great seeing everyone and I'm sure 2018 will be even better.
Yeah seems there was something going around Deb is sitting in her chair all rapped up and it's 70 degrees outside, brought it back with her as well.

Oh yeah I came back with something as well, Empty Pockets!!! Got our flights & hunts booked Dik Dik and Mountain Zebra in Namibia then we're off to Cape Town for 3 or 4 days of Sightseeing & Tours then off to the East Cape for Sable, Waterbuck, Bontebok and other plains game and it looks like we may be doing this hunt with other good friends but we'll keep that a secret for his hunting report. (y)

Enjoyed seeing everyone at DSC get together! Thanks to Jerome and Phil for putting this together.
See y'all in Vegas!
Philip

It ain't a party until someone goes home with a communicable disease! I was inspired and signed up with the DSC. I had meant to before but this thread pushed me to action.

Next year DSC is Jan 4-7. Can the powers that be, start setting up the next DSC dinner up, so that some of us can start making of travel plans for day(s) to attend and travel. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next year DSC is Jan 4-7. Can the powers that be, start setting up the next DSC dinner up, so that some of us can start making of travel plans for day(s) to attend and travel. Thanks.
Best I can remember and yes after paying my Tab things are a little blurry but dinner is on Friday night so plan on or about 5 Jan and you should be good. and hope to see you there next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg