AH Get Together in Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2017

Ill second gizmo's statement, great time at the get together! Thanks Jerome, Phil, and all the sponsors!

Also great to meet so many of you face to face!

Looks like some good times were had. I hope I can make the next one next year and join on the fun. Lets see some more pictures

20170107_105819.jpg

20170107_112656.jpg
with razor dobbs

You're becoming a regular celebrity.

Image1483829307.876724.jpg

I was shopping at the DSC store and then I looked up. I believe all these mounts belong to members of DSC

Had a great time at the get together and it was great to put a face to a name.

Wondered around the expo on Saturday and saw what I think might be the most expensive pedestal mount I've ever seen, courtesy of Conroe Taxidermy.
DSC 005.JPG

Look who I ran into.
IMG_2124.JPG
I look like a hobbit standing next to him.

Had a fantastic time at the dinner, didn't get to meet everyone but really enjoyed meeting everyone I did! Many thanks to Jerome and everyone that helped out with the event! Can't wait for next year.

Had a fantastic time at the dinner, didn't get to meet everyone but really enjoyed meeting everyone I did! Many thanks to Jerome and everyone that helped out with the event! Can't wait for next year.

+1

Another great year at DSC.

Good to see old friends and meet new ones.

Hope everyone has a great 2017.

Happy hunting.

Thanks to all, had a fantastic time! The AH dinner is something I really look forward to each year, a pleasure to meet members that I hadn't met and great to see the ones I have again! You are all a class act!
Cheers,
Cody

Thanks for the evening Gentlemen. Next year I believe we need to organize an after party venue.
@Wheels , thanks for the ride. It was much appreciated.

It was great to shake some hands and put faces to names.

Thanks for the evening Gentlemen. Next year I believe we need to organize an after party venue.
@Wheels , thanks for the ride. It was much appreciated.

It was great to shake some hands and put faces to names.
Did someone close the bar too early?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg