AH Get Together In Vegas During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2016

My wife and I will stop by for sure! First SCI Convention for me.

Just found out I fly out for Harrisburg that morning so will miss the get together. Drop around to booth 1643, Leithen Valley Trophy Hunts and say hello if you get a chance.

I will be there and looking forward to meeting you guys

I will be there , booth 2632.
Looking forward to seeing all the familiar faces. Funny us Africans have to travel 10000's miles to have a beer together every year o_O

Looking forward to the show and seeing everyone there! :E Excited::A Banana::A Big Hello::D Cheers::D Beer Bottle::E Big Grin::A Yell::D Drunk::D Passed Out: and then Saturday the grand finale... :A Blowup:

Aurora Bar here we come… See you soon, beer is on Mike! :E Shocked:

Aurora Bar here we come… See you soon, beer is on Mike! :E Shocked:

sorry jerome but after me ,Pr, jaco, lindy, gomez, paddy, wayne, dirk, andy, dawid, etc, etc,etc finished there is no beer or anything else left......:E Embarrassed:....;)

sorry jerome but after me ,Pr, jaco, lindy, gomez, paddy, wayne, dirk, andy, dawid, etc, etc,etc finished there is no beer or anything else left......:E Embarrassed:....;)

That's crap

At the Aurora and bored! 4:50pm local time
I knew we were arriving a day too late… Looking forward to seeing you Phil! Sounds like everybody blew themselves up yesterday. :A Samurai:

I know another bar :A Bulb:

I knew we were arriving a day too late… Looking forward to seeing you Phil! Sounds like everybody blew themselves up yesterday. :A Samurai:

Not me, early wake up for setup day, but that's over now.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg