Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Belgium, Scotland, Slovenia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hi all,

Jagd & Hund in Dortmund Germany will be open in 2023 from Tuesday 24th of January till Sunday the 29th of January.

Who will be going? If we can find some members to go on the same day, shall we organize a drink? They seem to have decent beer in Germany... :D

I'll be there on Friday and/or Saturday.

Cheers!

V.

Last edited:
Wel that seems like a brilliant idea :cool: . I will be there probably on Saturday. Hope to meet some of the members.

I just booked my hotel for the Friday evening.

So I'll be there from Friday morning, till Saturday evening.

Anyone who wants to meet up for a drink on Friday evening (or during the day, at the fair of course), send me a pm or post something on this thread!

I will be there on Saturday, just have to buy the tickets.

Who is going fellow European members?

I won’t know for sure till few days before, but I’ll try to make it. Work is hectic at the moment.

@Lex Strauss SAFARIS . I saw your post on the other thread. This is currently the thread. Will certainly stop by to have a chat.

I will be in Dortmund from the 23rd till the 30th. I will be sharing a booth with K&K Premium Jagd! Would be very nice to meet up!

@Jaegger here are the dates. I will be there the Saturday.

I won’t know for sure till few days before, but I’ll try to make it. Work is hectic at the moment.
Me too... but retirement is hectic at the moment ..... ;)

HWL

@AfricaHunting.com or any other moderator. Maybe if possible change to title of the thread so "AH get together" is included. Hopefully that way more members will find this thread :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg