AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2014

Lenny we're glad you can make it and we're looking forward to meeting you as well. Be sure to bring a camera most of your TV hunting heros will be there and you can do like I did on my first Convention "Make like a Tourist":D See you there. Bob

Damn, about 100 days to go! I'm counting down

HartzView Group ( 5 )
Buff Buster ( 2 )
BnC 04 ( 4 )
BWH ( 2 )
Wheels ( 1 )
Cliffy ( 2 )
Paul T ( 2 )
Bobpuckett ( 5 )
Heym88 ( 1 )
Marina Lamprecht ( 1 )
Grant Taylor ( 1 )
TOM ( 1 )
James Jeffery ( 1 )
Jaco Strauss ( 1 )
Steve Scott ( 2 )
huntnfool ( 1 )
Jrshuman ( 2 )
Tommy & Anna Morrison ( 2 )
Shakey ( 1 )
lwaters ( 2 )
thi9elsp ( 2 )

Total Confirmed : 41

Possibles : 3 (K-man, Royal27, Marius Goosen)

We are not at one over our maximum. I've talked to the Iron Cactus and we can stretch our room a bit and be able to take 45. I will have to cut it off at that maximum.

Put me down under possible. Just have to tie ends up and I will be there.

Marius Sure hope you can make it we missed each other on the East Cape this summer but if you make it to Dallas in Jan. I'll buy you a beer. Bob

I sure hope this dinner isn't a black tie affair.

Nah mate l heard it was camo ,face veil and camel pak :laughing:

bluey, you need to sail your ship over to DSC. Give all the AH members river boat tours up and down the scenic Trinity River.:laughing:

one year wheels....
cant say which one yet
your starting to sound like bob mate :laughing:
ive spoken to the minister of war and finance about it ,and she would like to make a family vacation of it soon enough.

bluey, you need to sail your ship over to DSC. Give all the AH members river boat tours up and down the scenic Trinity River.:laughing:
hey wheels, wont all the rivers be iced over in America in winter ?

In Texas a 10 gallon hat and cowboy boots makes it a black tie affair! Leave the spurs at home !!!!!!

No disrespect to the Dallas/Texas members here but a canoe probably has to big a draft for the Trinity River as it passes through Dallas.

In the southern states ice isn't normally a problem on navigable water ways. Dallas is apx. 33* N.

one year wheels....
cant say which one yet
your starting to sound like bob mate :laughing:
ive spoken to the minister of war and finance about it ,and she would like to make a family vacation of it soon enough.

If you plan it around DSC, there are probably some AH members who could get you onto some hogs/coyotes. Deer season may still be running in Texas then as well. Not sure about that though.

You definitely need to make it over some day though.....just as I need to make it down to your fair land. Buff, banteng, scrub bull all on my bucket list just not near the top right now.

Bluey,, when your done point that Bow north up the Misissippi all the way to Minnesota

its on our to do list aswell
bob is on my back about getting to the dsc convention .
be great to see something so big and get to met all you good people
im just heading north in to 35 degrees south here today
getting a long ways from home
wheels them three are more than possible , you need to speak to paul T
Minnesota sounds like a good place your state shave nice names l rekon
except lowa buggered if l can get my tongue around that one

its on our to do list aswell
bob is on my back about getting to the dsc convention .
be great to see something so big and get to met all you good people
im just heading north in to 35 degrees south here today
getting a long ways from home
wheels them three are more than possible , you need to speak to paul T
Minnesota sounds like a good place your state shave nice names l rekon
except lowa buggered if l can get my tongue around that one

Not to mention that durring DSC deer season is still on here in Alabama and the bucks are still in the rut and coyotes are always on the hit list year round as I also raise Corsican sheep. so come on you guys can ride to Dallas with us.

ha ha ha gday bob
l knew you wouldnt leave that one alone

In Texas a 10 gallon hat and cowboy boots makes it a black tie affair! Leave the spurs at home !!!!!!

Wait a minute! .......A lot of Texas girls like when you leave the spurs on!!!

jeez bluey you want to try walvis bay right now its bloody freezing ...i am wearing my fleece just wish i had brought my big coat with me. i got off the plane and the arctic blasts mixed with sunshine heat was weird, 21c , trying to work out the heating in the hotel room at the moment........bit of a temp drop from zambia i tell you :dramaqueen::biggrin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittGibb4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross