AH Get Together Alaska 2017

Wow, some amazing hardware and a bunch of great, kindred spirits!

Thanks for sharing all the pics and details.

Tim

First I have seen of this! Like my old day used to say, a day late and a dollar short!, That's me all over. Oh well, Anchorage is some distance. Was there once in the late 60's in the winter, when our plane couldn't land in Sitka for all the snow, we ended up going to Juneau, Yakutat and wound up in Anchorage and hoteled up for the night and flew back to Sitka the next day, all on Alaska Airlines dime. Sorry I missed it, sounds like a literal blast!

Wow, some amazing hardware and a bunch of great, kindred spirits!

Thanks for sharing all the pics and details.

Tim
I'm saying we take us a trip next May Tim! If nothing else to rub elbows with some of Alaska's finest gents and drool over stuff we don't have! Looks like a fine way to spend a day!
Wonder if spring bear is open then? Hmmm
Cheers,
Cody

I'm saying we take us a trip next May Tim! If nothing else to rub elbows with some of Alaska's finest gents and drool over stuff we don't have! Looks like a fine way to spend a day!
Cheers,
Cody
Don't know the dates of the spring bear season but can guarantee you will have a good time. Buy your ticket in January. I did last time and Pensacola to Anchorage was cheaper than Pensacola to Little Rock in the summer time!!!

Cheers,
Cody
Lol - looks like I might have to go through with that plan to duct tape two No 1 rifles together!!

IAH to Anchorage depart 5/3 return 5/6 is $614 on Delta right now.

Lol - looks like I might have to go through with that plan to duct tape two No 1 rifles together!!
I am pretty sure I didn't see one of those last time I was there.

IAH to Anchorage depart 5/3 return 5/6 is $614 on Delta right now.
It's too early for me right now, but I think I paid $444 last time from PNS to O'hare to ANC! Almost the same distance as PNS to London Heathrow!

Does this still happen? Is that Birchwood or Rabbit Creek?

Does this still happen? Is that Birchwood or Rabbit Creek?
This formerly once each year event is cancelled until further notice.
I wish I had better news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross