Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
Apparently someone at FB decided I was operating in a non compliant manner as AH Brickburn.

At no point did I ever operate in a commercial manner and had the FB page as the hunting side of my life.

Given the fact that FB was requiring me to hand over personal private information and to trust them with it. ROFLMAO. Not in ten thousand years will that happen.

Anyone out there who has noticed I just disappeared on FB, do not take it personally, I did disappear.
I deleted everything before they locked me out of my account in 7 days and also asked them to DELETE the account completely.
It is deactivated and I won't be returning.

Sad really, as many people were able to share information with me on happenings in Africa that benefitted so many.

Oh well.

Sorry for the treatment you received at the hands of such people. My FB tour was short lived and like you, I won't be back.

The facebook police have become overzealous in an attempt to make it a "leftist only club."

Mark SuckerBerg doesn't care now but if he loses a substantial audience to a less biased competitor, money talks bullshit walks.

They do not like hunters/republicans/normal people. They do like democraps/ libtards/ rioters and other waste of air types.

I refer to them as oxygen thieves

AH is my social media

@BRICKBURN sorry this happened to you. The Facebook folks are run by an idiot. We are glad to have you here with us! Thanks for all you do to help people hunt around the world.

Didn't we have a thread here recently about Zuckerberg having done some hunting himself? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I had to read a few of the entries before I figured out what FB was. I use none of the "newer" things: Facebook, Tweeting, Instavision or whatever. If someone doesn't have an old fashioned e-mail address, they don't get a message from me.

funny ,it happened to me yesterday bricko ...
have to go by my real name now
just bent over , relaxed and took it like man
its the fastest way of coomunication , between me and patsy , when we are apart....
no more bow hunt......its trevor hunt , now

funny ,it happened to me yesterday bricko ...
have to go by my real name now
just bent over , relaxed and took it like man
its the fastest way of coomunication , between me and patsy , when we are apart....
no more bow hunt......its trevor hunt , now

For my life and profession(s) it just doesn't play.

Some you win, some you lose.

Didn't we have a thread here recently about Zuckerberg having done some hunting himself? Or am I thinking of someone else?

He is a hunter.
There was no issue about my content.
It's the name being used. They want your real name and they wanted real ID. For me, that does not work.

I started to open a page on FB several years ago and never finished. My spouse does keep up with the kids' postings via it. I am pretty sure most of us don't fit their ideal profile.

It's the name being used. They want your real name and they wanted real ID. For me, that does not work.

As mysterious as a snow leopard.

Yes there was a video a month or so ago where Zuckerburg talked about hunting the pigs (he was cooking ribs) himself.

I have never done FB so I don't know the issues there. I did hear that they are going to crack down on fake news stories though! That should about cut their news down about two thirds or so!

I have never done FB so I don't know the issues there. I did hear that they are going to crack down on fake news stories though! That should about cut their news down about two thirds or so!

Cutting down on actual BS would be a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusM4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you