AGENT: SCAM BEWARE: M&C Investment International UK

Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Robin Hagler and the following email address robinhagleronlineltd@googlemail.com and in the subject Reservation for my Three sons needed......

Here is the email message...

Greetings I want to make a reservation for my Three sons Please get back to me with the details of the packages and trips you have available and also the months and weeks open for the trips...get back to me so that we can proceed and i will send you the payment by my credit card. Look forward to see your reply soon. Best regards Robin Hagler

Thanks Jerome. Those with Hunting Outfits and Agencies should make a note.

Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Allan and the following email address allan.bradley51@yahoo.co.uk and in the subject ..23th October 2012..

Hello, My name is Allen Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting, Accommodation and Restaurant services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allen

BEWARE!!! SCAM !!!! BEWARE!!!!

Hi guys

Seems that Allan Bradley is up to his crap again just received this after 3 months silence from him this morning, I was very polite and asked him to please F - - - - O - - -!!!!

See below.

"Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best" Regards, Allan

Hi guys

Seems that Allan Bradley is up to his crap again just received this after 3 months silence from him this morning, I was very polite and asked him to please F - - - - O - - -!!!!

See below.

"Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best" Regards, Allan

Same here Jaco.

Sorry Jerome posted a new post thanks for moving to the right spot.

The lizards slink away and pop up to try it again.
They must learn the cyclical behaviour from politicians, wait four years (or a few months in this case) and start the lying again.

We have the wrong staff appoint Allan as your marketing manager .He is like an ant always busy. Or find him and castrate him.
LOL

I have just received this email below and went to Google C&M Investment and found your blog on the Internet - Many thanks for your postings and warnings....much appreicated as I had my suspicions too...

To: reservations@portofinohotel.co.za
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:39 PM
Subject: Hunting

Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allan
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5217 - Release Date: 08/22/12

Thanks for posting this blog.... as I received the exact smae email this monring regards Angela

Yip me too, looks like allan is up to his old tricks again, Kind response of F Off was politely sent to him. This is why I am loving this site more and more, as a group we are better informed and stronger. Thank you AH and Jerome!!!!

I have just received this email below and went to Google C&M Investment and found your blog on the Internet - Many thanks for your postings and warnings....much appreicated as I had my suspicions too...

To: reservations@portofinohotel.co.za
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:39 PM
Subject: Hunting

Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allan
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5217 - Release Date: 08/22/12

hi angela welcome to AH. the portofino looks very nice. :)

subject: Hunting trip

Here is another one...

From Edward Blake edblake2@att.net
subject: Hunting trip

Hello,

My Name is Edward Blake from Wales,UK.I want to know if you can organize a guided hunting trip for a group of 6 adults that will be coming to your country for a two weeks vacation. as part of our plans for the trip, we will be engaging in a guided hunting trip to some exciting locations in your country. do you have availability for us ?

Bellow are a brief detail of the booking;

Booking Dates: 22nd of October to 12th of November
Duration of the trip: one week (7 days)
Type of trip: guided hunting trip
Number of participants: 6 adults

Kindly get back to me details on availability and the total cost for the booking of the 7 days hunting trip,so we can secure the dates with a part payment.hope you accept credit card payments? I await your prompt response.

Regards,

Edward Blake

Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Robert Coleman and the following email address robertcoleman411@gmail.com and in the subject RESERVATION REQUEST.

Greetings,

I would like to make a reservation in your facility for 3 guest.

Arrival Date: 5th March 2014
Departure Date: 12th March 2014
Number of guests: 3
Number of rooms: 3

Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with total cost for 3 single rooms for 7 nights ,And also confirm if you accept credit card prepayment

Regards

Robert Coleman

No.No. Not jealous, just worried;) I'm sure you look great:)
Well Big Boy,,,If Jerome isn,t interested, I wouldn,t mind taken a run At You:D,,,just show me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg