AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Robin Hagler and the following email address robinhagleronlineltd@googlemail.com and in the subject Reservation for my Three sons needed......

Here is the email message...

Greetings I want to make a reservation for my Three sons Please get back to me with the details of the packages and trips you have available and also the months and weeks open for the trips...get back to me so that we can proceed and i will send you the payment by my credit card. Look forward to see your reply soon. Best regards Robin Hagler

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Free-State, North West, Northern Cape) and Botswana (Tuli Area; Selebi-Pikwe, and Tsabong regions)
Thanks Jerome. Those with Hunting Outfits and Agencies should make a note.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Allan and the following email address allan.bradley51@yahoo.co.uk and in the subject ..23th October 2012..

Hello, My name is Allen Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting, Accommodation and Restaurant services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allen

JacoS

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
BEWARE!!! SCAM !!!! BEWARE!!!!

Hi guys

Seems that Allan Bradley is up to his crap again just received this after 3 months silence from him this morning, I was very polite and asked him to please F - - - - O - - -!!!!

See below.

"Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best" Regards, Allan

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Hi guys

Seems that Allan Bradley is up to his crap again just received this after 3 months silence from him this morning, I was very polite and asked him to please F - - - - O - - -!!!!

See below.

"Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best" Regards, Allan

Same here Jaco.

JacoS

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Sorry Jerome posted a new post thanks for moving to the right spot.

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
The lizards slink away and pop up to try it again.
They must learn the cyclical behaviour from politicians, wait four years (or a few months in this case) and start the lying again.

angellake

Reaction score
I have just received this email below and went to Google C&M Investment and found your blog on the Internet - Many thanks for your postings and warnings....much appreicated as I had my suspicions too...

To: reservations@portofinohotel.co.za
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:39 PM
Subject: Hunting

Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allan
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5217 - Release Date: 08/22/12

angellake

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this blog.... as I received the exact smae email this monring regards Angela

Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA WRSA
Yip me too, looks like allan is up to his old tricks again, Kind response of F Off was politely sent to him. This is why I am loving this site more and more, as a group we are better informed and stronger. Thank you AH and Jerome!!!!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
I have just received this email below and went to Google C&M Investment and found your blog on the Internet - Many thanks for your postings and warnings....much appreicated as I had my suspicions too...

To: reservations@portofinohotel.co.za
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:39 PM
Subject: Hunting

Hello, My name is Allan Bradley from C&M Investment International UK. I want to know if there is any availability for 5 guests coming for Business meeting that needs Hunting services if possible. They are coming for visit. If there is availability, kindly let me know about the dates and the quotes. They are looking forward to Arrive on 23th - 28th October 2012. Mode Of Payment includes the listed below Visa, Master card, Amex Card. Write me immediately with an update on the list of all the Hunting services you can offer and available at that time. Call me anytime. Best Regards, Allan
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
Version: 2012.0.2197 / Virus Database: 2437/5217 - Release Date: 08/22/12

hi angela welcome to AH. the portofino looks very nice. :)

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
subject: Hunting trip

Here is another one...

From Edward Blake edblake2@att.net
subject: Hunting trip

Hello,

My Name is Edward Blake from Wales,UK.I want to know if you can organize a guided hunting trip for a group of 6 adults that will be coming to your country for a two weeks vacation. as part of our plans for the trip, we will be engaging in a guided hunting trip to some exciting locations in your country. do you have availability for us ?

Bellow are a brief detail of the booking;

Booking Dates: 22nd of October to 12th of November
Duration of the trip: one week (7 days)
Type of trip: guided hunting trip
Number of participants: 6 adults

Kindly get back to me details on availability and the total cost for the booking of the 7 days hunting trip,so we can secure the dates with a part payment.hope you accept credit card payments? I await your prompt response.

Regards,

Edward Blake

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Here is another email scam, this one sent by someone with the name Robert Coleman and the following email address robertcoleman411@gmail.com and in the subject RESERVATION REQUEST.

Greetings,

I would like to make a reservation in your facility for 3 guest.

Arrival Date: 5th March 2014
Departure Date: 12th March 2014
Number of guests: 3
Number of rooms: 3

Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with total cost for 3 single rooms for 7 nights ,And also confirm if you accept credit card prepayment

Regards

Robert Coleman

Rob404

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
Hunted
Illinois,Wisconsin,Michigan Limpopo Province South Africa
No.No. Not jealous, just worried;) I'm sure you look great:)
Well Big Boy,,,If Jerome isn,t interested, I wouldn,t mind taken a run At You:D,,,just show me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sagfottlieb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver