AGENT: Rick Kennerknecht Global Sporting Safaris Now Charity Safaris?

mikeromebook

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello all,

I just signed up with AfricaHunting hoping to get some information on a company that now seems questionable from what I have found online. I am/was looking at buying an auction hunt from Charity Safaris that is listed in Sheridan wy. When looking up Charity Safaris, I found numerous online posts that the owner, Rick or Richard? Kennerknecht, was running another company called Global Sporting Safaris in casper Wyoming. Lots of very concerning things online about what this former company did.
Is this the same guy now running Charity Safaris in Sheridan WY? Seems way too coincidental not to be the same guy. Does anyone have any real experience with this guy or company? Thanks in advance

:S Welcome:
There are several threads around here related to the that company......Not good ones.

If you are looking for a hunt click on "members" at the top of the page and pull down to "Sponsors". There are some really good outfits that sponsor this site and have been vetted many many times.

Good luck. Do your research, and don't be afraid to ask questions around here.

Welcome to AH and like @BRICKBURN said Run Run fst and don't look back. Read a number of the reports here and ask questions about and to the outfitters. We are a friendly group of adventures that will help you make a solid decision on a good outfitter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg