AGENT: Juan Pace PHASA Membership Terminated Banned At International Hunting Shows

DCH Hunting

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zim, SA, Nam, Bots, Canada, Germany, Moz, Tanzania,
Dear Sir,
I hope you are well.
This is to inform you that PHASA has terminated Juan Pace’s membership with immediate effect.
Kind regards,
M-Louwrens-Email-Signature_600

image001.jpg

SO, IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS DEFINITELY TRUTH IN THE SAYING " A LEOPARD DOESNT CHANGE ITS SPOTS"

JUAN PACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED BY ANYONE IN THE HUNTING FRATERNITY, BE IT AS CLIENT OR COLLEAGUE

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a call from a booking agent last week. He was at Juan Pace's booth in Nevada and was trying to get me interested in a sable hunt with Juan Pace.

I wasn't interested. I've heard too many negative reports of him on this forum.

I saw him at the Sportsmans show here in SLC a couple years ago and spoke to him. Will be interesting to see if he comes again this year.

I have seen a ton of new adds from him.
Thought everything was on the up again.
Good info.

Lots of shows don't check an outfitters history.

Dear Sir,
I hope you are well.
This is to inform you that PHASA has terminated Juan Pace’s membership with immediate effect.
Kind regards,
M-Louwrens-Email-Signature_600

image001-jpg.170467

SO, IT SEEMS AS IF THERE IS DEFINITELY TRUTH IN THE SAYING " A LEOPARD DOESNT CHANGE ITS SPOTS"

JUAN PACE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED BY ANYONE IN THE HUNTING FRATERNITY, BE IT AS CLIENT OR COLLEAGUE

nice to see that the good people are outing the bad ones

Lots of shows don't check an outfitters history.
So true and such a shame. I know there were a couple of outfitters at the last couple of conventions I attended that had been kicked out of PHASA but yet, still there.

It's about time, it's only a few years late(n)

So true and such a shame. I know there were a couple of outfitters at the last couple of conventions I attended that had been kicked out of PHASA but yet, still there.

Shoot- I'm going to make sure to check on that next time I book at a show

Just picked up the latest African Outfitter Magazine

Visited and Verified Section :eek: o_O

J P Big Game Safaris
Same mobile number but
The next email iteration:
stilbaaiisafari@gmail.com

I like that magazine but that visited and verified section is a joke. With them you can buy credibility.

Well I feel like this has been coming for years and years. Hopefully he'll take a hint and find a new industry to work in.

More policing of the hunting industry is needed. We can spend a lot of money on a hunt, sucks to get burned. I know I ve been there.

Have any of you read the book "Killing for Profit" - Julian Rademeyer

Punpitak Chunchom and hunting outfitter Juan Pace with a pile of money that is believed to have been payment for the first rhinos that the Xaysavang syndicate shot

Have a read and look at the pics .......... you will see the familiar face! Glad he is not able to hide here!

Attachments

• 8c.jpeg
    8c.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 363

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!