AGENT: Has Anyone Gone Hunting With Double Shot Outfitters?

tomcat

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Needed any 1st hand information on an outfitter. This will be my first trip to Africa and was just wanting to see if anyone had been with Double Shot Outfitters before. Any first hand accounts or reviews? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been a lurker on here for a while now and have learned a lot! I'm a newbie from Texas. Can't wait to have my own stories to share about Africa!

Where are they operating? Texas Deer hunts?
Plenty of chatter on local forums about them.

He does Africa hunts now. Just seeing if anyone knew anything about his operation. In the Limpopo province.

He's an agent for an outfit in Africa?

Well, there is a mountian of first hand experience with AfricaHunting.com site sponsors. Just saying.

@tomcat welcome to AH. Best if you find out which company you hunting with in SA, then people could give more feedback.

You might consider booking directly with an African outfitter. There are lots of reputable ones sponsoring this webpage.

I'd recommend scanning some of the reports posted here and then contacting the outfitters that are a good match for the sort of safari you're after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross