After The Shot Tips From Elg & Co

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
For several years, we have harbored in our Norma guests at the inn White Moose . Their exquisite cuisine, based on locally produced ingredients, which goes hand in hand with what many hunters appreciate. We let Helena Neraal introduce an excerpt from his latest cookbook Elg & Co . and hope you like it as much as we do.
mat.jpg

It's always nice to be visited by Norma guests. Usually the hunters with a taste for the game and always the guests who appreciate a good meal. As a chef and cookbook author, there is nothing that inspires more. I hope that you will enjoy this excerpt of the cookbook Elg & co. The recipe elk fillet with blåbärssmörsås is one of my absolute favorites. Have a nice meal!

helena (1).jpg

Warm greetings from

Helena

Visit this link for more info: http://www.norma.cc/sv/Jakt-Skytteliv/Om-Jakt/efter-skottet---tips-ur-elg--co/

The recipe is a Pdf in Swedish, I think. Sadly, my Swedish is not as good as it should be :D Any hope of an English translation? I could use google translate on the website only:(

The good layer out in the picture looks good!

Here is the PDF for you in English,

Enjoy!(y)

Attachments

• elgogco_en_mail.pdf
    452.4 KB · Views: 298
Just Downloaded the Reciepe, as a Chef I find it very interesting and Informative, and could be easily used for Beef,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross