Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
FNAWS, NRA
Hunted
U.S., Canada, Sweden, England, South Africa
Over the years, I've had mixed experiences with taxidermists (as I suspect most of you have had). So, when leaving my trophies in South Africa, it felt like an act of faith. I'm happy to report that Krugertaxidermy.com (t/a Marakalalo (PTY) Ltd.) in Bloemfontein, exceeded my expectations in everyway. Price were competitive and the results were great. From start to finish, I experienced excellent customer service (including easy and prompt communications) by a gentleman there, Mr. Nolan Human. I attach his email should you wish to contact them - nolanhuman@icloud.com

I'd love to see the pictures too!

Yes, on the pictures. Also, a bit more details of your animals mounted, how many, etc., would be nice.

@trunctj you know the old saying, no pics, never happened . A price breakdown of shipping and other fees to get it to your door would be greatly appreciated (just fees once it left taxidermist).

Sorry to get everyone stirred up so much and the delayed reply (doesn't anybody work Monday thru Friday anymore?!). Krugertaxidermy prepared a gemsbok skull and skin, and a lion skull and skin for me (which I took with my bow in Oct 2021). Below is the gemsbok (not hung yet- resting on the air hockey table). Being from the U.S., the lion is not here.
gemsbok.jpg
lion.jpg

I know two of those gents with the lion :LOL: Beautiful lion!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg