After numerous delays, I sent Leica a letter

@twilly24 i didn't take you as rude at all! It's just stuff anyway. People take others opinions of product too serious as you surely agree.

If someone intelligently and with a fact based opinion tells me my stuff isn't great, eh, no big deal. It's not a personal shot at my integrity so it matters little and I might learn something if I listen instead of recoiling from offense.

@Buckdog Brian Bell seems to be a nice guy and I'm happy to hear you've had good luck. I'm sure I'm on his "do not like list" as I've been fairly relentless in my pursuit of satisfaction on 3-4 different issues including writing his boss now twice. His hands are often tied and just because I think his answers are unsatisfactory, it isn't personal, it's Leica issues and he is just the messenger. I don't envy his job.

I can offer my expereicne with a leica 1200yd rangefinder that was reading indifferently and an email had me send it to Germany with a replacement sent by return mail. I have nothing but good impressions from the customer service I personally recieved and with the second rangefinder that has worked as described over the intervening years.

rook,

Since they are a sponsor, and this is a public forum, lets see if they will respond on the thread.

@Leica Sport Optics It seems like one of your customers has a customer service issue. Do you care to respond?

You'll have a better chance winning the 100m dash at the next Summer Olympics than getting a response from Leica CS. They obviously do not care.

rookkhawk what is wrong with your hd-b ranging bino's? I have a friend that is in the market and I don't want to head him at a bad product.
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.