Africana African Hunting Books For Sale

.... oldest is about 1878 i think, and got a mint 1st edition.... like its straight from the printers copy of lyells the hunting and spoor of central african game. :D Beers:

Was that the new book your dad gave you as a gift when you shipped out to fight in the Anglo Zulu War.:D:eek::D

Just got my book today. It was in great shape.

Ses, It was very kind of you to leave that $100 bill you used as a book mark in the book!:D

Seriously, it was good doing business with you. Hope you sell a bunch more.

All the best.

ALREADY?!??!?! Not supposed to be there till Saturday!! Well, enjoy it and the $100 bill! Been looking all over for it, now I know where it got to!!:eek:;)

Not based on what I have sold so far, LOL!:LOL:

Feel free to make offers for the books guys! Rather see them sold here than a book buyer.

The 2 Selous books, Turner, Stoneham, Herne and Holmes are all sold. Make me an offer, "go ahead, make my day".

:eek::p:pAt this rate its going to be a long bloody time building up my safari fund fellas!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL::love::love::love::love::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:eek: Make offers!

Good Luck with the sale!

:DLots of books left, make me an offer I cant refuse!:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::D:rolleyes::eek:

I will let this go for a while then probably offer the remainder to Safari Press.

Don't do that, I'll have a look thru my small collection and see what you have that I need.

Scott,
Post up what you have left please.
Cody

Fellas. If I have not listed it as sold its still available in the lists posted. All listed on first page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you