African Trophy Taxidermy

POCONO GUY

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I had my trophies mounted by Joe Regal Taxidermy in South Africa. They were expertly crated and arrived intact. The work was done quickly and its the
mounts are all fantastic. The price was very reasonable and even with the shipping it cost me less than half of what it would have cost in the USA. Here are two that I had specially mounted.
Zebra Mount.jpg
Nyala Mount 30%.jpg

Those are very nice and I like the shield to. There is some guys doing nice work in Sa for good prices to. You have any other stuff mounted with them

Yes they did a kudu, gemsbok,wildebeast, and impala. All were excellent

They cost me kess than half of what my taxidermist wanted in the states and they were completed 30 days after I left South Africa. I had them shipped by sea so they took a couple of months to arrive in the States. Then Fish and Wildlife took a month to clear them.

wow that is fast I use relive in SA but I don't rush to have them done. They all look nice though.

Thanks I was surprised to say the least at hiw quickly they were done. I had an elk done in the States ladt year and it took 11 months.

Those are all very nice! I can't believe it was so fast! That's great! I'm still waiting from my June 2016 hunt.
That shield mount is really different. I like it!
Best

Good looking work!

They cost me kess than half of what my taxidermist wanted in the states and they were completed 30 days after I left South Africa. I had them shipped by sea so they took a couple of months to arrive in the States. Then Fish and Wildlife took a month to clear them.
30 days?!? That's astounding! Very quick for the caliber of work done

Nice and congrats! Thanks for sharing. The nyala mount is really unique

PG what is the skin on the Nyala shield?

Great looking trophies- I really like the Nyala. The Africa-shaped base and shield look great. Congrats.

I have no less than 26 mounts that was done by Joe Regal for me over a time span of 10 years. I have on numerous occasions had other taxidermists visit me and they all commented on his quality of work. I too recommend his work.
Regards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross