African Sunset Pictures

Sunrise in Limpopo with @DAVE FREEBURN SAFARIS

5315426E-BEC8-4F65-8D6C-F563593775F8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The road to camp along the Lugenda, Niassa special reserve Block L9 2022.
B1304D4A-06D9-417A-AB9B-BAC21E018EA5.jpeg

tomada en el Kalahari, el pasado mes de junio.

View attachment 500163View attachment 500164¿Esta foto es tuya? Misma jirafa, mismas nubes, mismos árboles que los míos. Mi foto fue tomada en febrero de 2022 en la granja Wilzenau en Kalahari.

Conmigo, como PH, estaba Friikkie que también tomó algunas fotos con su teléfono y me las envió

taken in the Kalahari, this past June.

View attachment 500163View attachment 500164
Is yours this last photo? Same giraffe, same trees, same clouds that mine...
My photo was taken by myself on Wilzenau farm of Hans De Klerk in Kalahari on february 2022; with me, as PH, was Frikkie who aso took some photos with his phone and sent them to me. I have a few of his photos in my file too, like this one:
thumbnail_IMG-20220225-WA0007.jpg
But it was me who was there at the time

My apologies, I thought I had given Frikkie credit for the picture.

What is certain and important is that Frikkie took some great photos, like me, and it was worth seeing them here. I was only surprised to see a scene identical to the one I had experienced my last (for now) afternoon in Africa.
Greets

Is yours this last photo? Same giraffe, same trees, same clouds that mine...
My photo was taken by myself on Wilzenau farm of Hans De Klerk in Kalahari on february 2022; with me, as PH, was Frikkie who aso took some photos with his phone and sent them to me. I have a few of his photos in my file too, like this one:View attachment 507655But it was me who was there at the time
Frame worthy

DSCN0326.jpeg

Barrie Duckworth and I on the last evening of my safari in Coutada 9 in Mozambique. We had a few sundowners to celebrate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross