Don Hinton

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Cape buffalo plains game
I have posted a request on their website and sent email to African Sky with no response. Does anyone here have a personal contact with African Sky? Trying to make reservations for September hunt
Thank you
Don

I can PM you the email I use. I just talked with them a couple weeks ago.

I have posted a request on their website and sent email to African Sky with no response. Does anyone here have a personal contact with African Sky? Trying to make reservations for September hunt
Thank you
Don
Africa Sky Boutique Hotel/Guesthouse?

Will be staying with them a couple of nights this month, always quick responses.

Ed
See if you can get me a contact name and email. I have stayed there 3 times in past with no problems. Just this time with no response
Don
Say hello to Wayne for me

Let @TRAVEL EXPRESS take care of this for you. It cost little to have Lori or Ginn make the arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true but did not use them for travel arrangements this this for airfare

Ed
See if you can get me a contact name and email. I have stayed there 3 times in past with no problems. Just this time with no response
Don
Say hello to Wayne for me
Sent you a PM with contact info.

BTW, anyone know how Gilbert is doing? He and I whatsapped a bit,and he sounded pretty down with no work due to covid last year

BTW, anyone know how Gilbert is doing? He and I whatsapped a bit,and he sounded pretty down with no work due to covid last year
Hope to see Gilbert Wednesday morning, will let you know.

Hope to see Gilbert Wednesday morning, will let you know.

Gilbert is such a great guy. I hope everything is ok. I wonder how he managed the Zim-RSA commute through this mess.

I also sent you a pm with contact info.

I just talked with them this week.

I saw Gilbert in April. He was doing good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfieWorma

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber