African Safaris and covid-19

Cervus elaphus

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
It must be tough on African safari camps due to restricted travel around the world, I hope you can find game work or similar to keep you going until things ease up, I know there are many champing at the bit to get over there. Australia is in the same boat and I would like to put in a plug for our Northern Territory camps (I have no financial or other connection with any of them) and hope that big game hunters here consider going up to places like the Kakadu for water buffalo, banteng, feral pigs and many other species on offer when the big wet ends & winter starts. I'm sure the local PH's would appreciate it. In the meantime, we can only keep our gear in good order and wait for the (overkill imho) restrictions to end so we can get back to the sport we love. cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!