African Outfitters at Dixie Deer Classic

TByrd

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, Trout Unlimited
Greetings everyone. This is my first attempt at a post, outside of my intro/greeting...so I hope this is going into the correct thread. Please excuse the new guy if I mangle protocol. Still learning the site!

Anyhoo...I will be attending the Dixie Deer Classic in NC this weekend. I was a little surprised, and excited, in reviewing the vendor list to find several outfitters from Africa. So, thought I'd list them for anyone else attending....and, see if anyone on this forum may have any feedback/experience/knowledge regarding them. They are as follows:

Amanita Safaris
Bigwater Safaris
Likhulu Safaris
Lindile Safaris
Safari Afrika
Somerby Safaris
Warthog Safaris

I'm new here, but I haven't noticed any of these as sponsors or contributors yet. I'll visit them at the show....just asking for any comments from this very experienced membership!

Thanks!

Enjoy the show! Where are you in NC? Not going to make it myself this year, but looking at going next year. I dont think any of the outfitters on this list are members here but could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross