African Lamps For Sale

Very nice!
Thanks man! I've got a bunch more yet to come. I'm working on more stuff, I will be debuting more tomorrow. Just not enough hours in the day.

Hello all, I just made a few more of these that are ready to go. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I'm currently waiting on a new shipment of other horns of various types so more will be coming soon!

I had a few minutes so I set up a display rack for some of this stuff. Work in progress and I'm running out of space fast.
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG

Hello all, Top of Texas Taxidermy is proud to offer our first in our line of African lamps. Lamps are $200 each plus shipping. "Impala" is the first to be finished in the series. Each of these lamps are hand made by me in the shop and as each horn is unique they are all one of a kind. These look great as a stand alone or wonderful in a set. It's just the ticket to set your trophy room apart. We will be offering many more styles in the future.
"Impala"
View attachment 172057 View attachment 172059View attachment 172060

Hello, great job they look great! I am interested in purchasing some for my trophy room, can't wait to see more pictures, please send them to me when you have more, Thanks Tom

Those are beautiful. Great piece.

Hello, great job they look great! I am interested in purchasing some for my trophy room, can't wait to see more pictures, please send them to me when you have more, Thanks Tom
Hello @TomC thank you for your interest. I have these and much more trophy room decor. If you could please send me your contact info via PM, Ph# and email addy I will be glad to contact you or you may call me any time. My phone # is in my sponser banner attached to this post. Id be very glad to get you set up with great stuff for your trophy room.

Nice work Erik!

I think you did a fine Job. Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois