www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Very nice!
Thanks man! I've got a bunch more yet to come. I'm working on more stuff, I will be debuting more tomorrow. Just not enough hours in the day.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I just made a few more of these that are ready to go. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I'm currently waiting on a new shipment of other horns of various types so more will be coming soon!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
I had a few minutes so I set up a display rack for some of this stuff. Work in progress and I'm running out of space fast.
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

TomC

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
SCI Life Member, NRA Life Member, N.A.H.C. Life Member, Buckmaster Life Member, BASS Life Member
Hunted
U.S.A. - Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, New York, New Brunswick Canada, Alberta Canada
Hello all, Top of Texas Taxidermy is proud to offer our first in our line of African lamps. Lamps are $200 each plus shipping. "Impala" is the first to be finished in the series. Each of these lamps are hand made by me in the shop and as each horn is unique they are all one of a kind. These look great as a stand alone or wonderful in a set. It's just the ticket to set your trophy room apart. We will be offering many more styles in the future.
"Impala"
View attachment 172057 View attachment 172059View attachment 172060

Hello, great job they look great! I am interested in purchasing some for my trophy room, can't wait to see more pictures, please send them to me when you have more, Thanks Tom

Britt Beck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Member of
SCI. NRA. RMEF.
Hunted
USA CO OK NEB KS
Those are beautiful. Great piece.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Hello, great job they look great! I am interested in purchasing some for my trophy room, can't wait to see more pictures, please send them to me when you have more, Thanks Tom
Hello @TomC thank you for your interest. I have these and much more trophy room decor. If you could please send me your contact info via PM, Ph# and email addy I will be glad to contact you or you may call me any time. My phone # is in my sponser banner attached to this post. Id be very glad to get you set up with great stuff for your trophy room.

Hogpatrol

Silver supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA ,SCCFSA,
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Nice work Erik!

kathy

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I think you did a fine Job. Forrest

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoeirFilie

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?