Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, Top of Texas Taxidermy is proud to offer our first in our line of African lamps. Lamps are $200 each plus shipping. "Impala" is the first to be finished in the series. Each of these lamps are hand made by me in the shop and as each horn is unique they are all one of a kind. These look great as a stand alone or wonderful in a set. It's just the ticket to set your trophy room apart. We will be offering many more styles in the future.
"Impala"
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Interesting. Nice job bro.

I might add, I supply the horns. There is no need in ruining a trophy to get one of these for your home or office.

I might add, I supply the horns. There is no need in ruining a trophy to get one of these for your home or office.

Great call out, but what if someone does want to supply the horns? Same price or higher/lower? I know there would probably be at least a small amount of preparation you'd have to do to horn?

Great call out, but what if someone does want to supply the horns? Same price or higher/lower? I know there would probably be at least a small amount of preparation you'd have to do to horn?
Yes sir, the horns cost only a few dollars a piece.

On a specialty horn it may be different but for the most part I purchase the horns in bulk and the cost is but a few dollars toward the cost in the lamp.

Nice job @gizmo

Would you happen to make or know where to get African Porcupine Quill lamp shades?

I have a pair of giraffe leg lamps but no shades for them.

Nice job @gizmo

Would you happen to make or know where to get African Porcupine Quill lamp shades?

I can certainly make them. I'm in the process of trying to find reasonably priced quills now.

Those look great! We are building a house with a dedicated trophy room/office (finally) and that is the sort of thing I am looking for. How tall are those and what other kinds of horn do you anticipate offering?

Those look great! We are building a house with a dedicated trophy room/office (finally) and that is the sort of thing I am looking for. How tall are those and what other kinds of horn do you anticipate offering?
The impala lamps are give or take 24" tall. I plan on making springbok, kudu, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

I have a pair of impala lamps ready to ship right now. These won't last long!

Nice job Erik, they look good. I made some wall sconces out of wildebeest horns and found a real nice pair of kudu sconces on the cheap, so didn't have to make them.

I like it sir! Keep all this great stuff coming!

Great stuff Gizmo.

Nice job @gizmo

Hey buddy, I happened to get a hold of some porcupine quills to make lamp shades out of. They should be shipped in the next week or so dont know how long it will take to get them here but if your wanting a lamp shade or two let me know.

Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois