African Hunting Show Atlanta January 2011

Bushbuck

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a special African Hunting Show in Atlanta this past weekend. Did anyone go? Was this show worth while?

Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.hvsafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique
Busbuck,

I have spoken to a friend that attended the show. I will be there next year. He says that the people that went to the show was all intrested in booking and that it was very well organised. Not very big but a good show to attend as an outfitter from Africa.

Best regards,

Thunder head

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NWTF, NRA
I went,
It was interesting. There were alot of RSA guys there. Since i am looking to hunt a different country this time it didnt take me long to talk to everyone from Zim., Moz, & Namibia. In about 3 hours i was done. A bunch of us from another forum went to dinner afterwards. I realy enjoyed spending time with some of the african PHs just swapping stories.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sugar4646 wrote on Warpig602's profile.
Hey boss wanted to inquire about the .308 rifle you have for sell can you send me payment information. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.
Damon Engel wrote on Saul's profile.
Hello! I noticed your E Type in your avatar. What year is it? I have a '69 that looks identical, minus the wire wheels. My car has the steel rims, as I understand it,a more expensive option, but I like the wire wheel much better!
pamtnman wrote on Timothy Doyle's profile.
Interested in the 450/400 dies. I have PayPal. Thank you
Hunt booked 2022
ve7poi wrote on ZANA BOTES SAFARI's profile.
See you in May 2022
twenty days with you time seems to have slowed now after booking lol