AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA, DWWC
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe Mozambique, USA
Was wondering how many of our Canadian members (if any) plan on being at these two events this coming January and if we should maybe arrange a get together?

African Hunting Events runs from 23rd thru 25th of January at Carriage House Inn 9030 McLeod Trail

And African Hunting Expo is held on January 31st and February 1st at The Coast Plaza and Conference Centre.

Best,

Chris

Hank2211

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DU, Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Canada, United States, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape; Northern Cape; North West Province, Natal, Mpumalanga, Limpopo), Namibia, Cameroon, Benin, Ethiopia, Argentina
I will be at the first but not the second.

It's really silly that theses two shows can't get over themselves and combine into one. Would be better for everyone.

Spooksar

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
Went to the first for the last 2 years, like the smaller show, but I'm heading for Sedona that weekend.

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Christine and I will be attending the second show. Looking forward to seeing you there as well as any other AHers that may attend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwinEisen

Latest profile posts

AGNK wrote on geoff rath's profile.
G’day Geoff,
Mate, I noticed you purchased a rifle from overseas.... can you tell me the procedure of importing a rifle to Australia from a private seller?
Cheers
AGNK
I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian