African Dangerous Games Cartridges - Great Book - Better Price!

deewayne2003

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I ordered this book online and have found it to be a great resource that I would recommend to any big game hunter.

Notice I paid $49.90 delivered for this book on March 2nd 2022; so after seeing multiple members posting this book “new in plastic” for $100-$250.

I thought I would share this if anyone else is looking for a copy to keep….. or attempt to resell at a profit, although it seems the market is flooded.

6BF9C386-36AC-4D7D-BF95-9408F632BEA8.jpeg

Where did you buy this? I cant find a website

I also bought a copy from there, and they legit. Thanks for posting @deewayne2003, I was trying to figure out where I had purchased mine from.

I want to say I ordered mine in line.

Got mine from same place. Had to wait a few days as fellow was at DSC . But no problem as he let me know it would be late.

Outdoor Visions - Richardson Texas

(972) 235-9619
Agreed. Legit. This is where I got my copy. He also has a book on Medium Game cartridges.

He is closing up shop, retiring. Hopefully he is still filling orders. He has been a great source for otherwise hard to find books on hunting. Must call though, he has shut off his website ordering and his cc access, so I had to send a check for my last order a couple weeks ago.

I have ordered from him as well, great to do business with, reasonably priced, hate to hear he is closing up shop, was able to get some older out of print books from him at reasonable rates.

I got my copy of the book online earlier this year. I can’t remember where, but it was from a site referenced in a thread on this forum regarding the book. Very small time but nothing seemed shady and I received what I ordered. I’ll share the link if I can find it.

Glad to help… I assume some of the forum members trying to sell for $250 probably bought them from the same guy and resell here.

Because all of a sudden this rare book popped up in droves in plastics and sales pitches like…..

“$250 per copy, before I reserve the rest of my inventory for certain value increase!”

Funny enough when that post was almost immediately undercut by someone else selling for $100.

Also available for free in the Kindle version on Amazon. I strongly prefer hardcopies over e-books, but if someone just wants to read it and isn't concerned about adding it to a physical library, Amazon Kindle Unlimited for free will get it done.

Fantastic find, thank you just ordered one man that shipping is getting costly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross