African Dangerous Games Books For Sale

Haha I’m not mad at all. Relieved.
I’m concerned for the other members here who have yet to see their $ or book. I do believe this is about to be resolved though… :cool:
Andrew now you know . You spot her then you are rude Dick. I have all the text i had with her. I can post it for members to see thas t at no time i was rude or disrespectful. She will deserve what what ever AH resides.
@rookhawk
Showed in what environment the books were kept and other pictures Tells a lot about the transaction

Krish..

Last edited:
Y’all honestly can shut the fuck up , y’all got y’all money . Andrew just being a dick and mad because I didn’t sell him a damn book all y’all can go to hell
Well..thanks for visiting our great site...don't let the door hit you in the a** on the way out.

Not only is it a great book, its a reloaders dream with literly hundreds of quoted loads from all over the universe..I wouldn't part with mine..
It provides a remarkable amount of reloading information. I ordered the other book by the same author African Medium Game Cartridges. Safari Press. For some reason discounted to $17 from $85 on the SP site as I type.

vanderwalt_amgc_2.jpg

Last edited:
It provides a remarkable amount of reloading information. I ordered the other book by the same author African Medium Game Cartridges. Safari Press. For some reason discounted to $17 from $85 on the SP site as I type.

View attachment 470370
I think half of AH took advantage of the sale on Safari Press!

Y’all honestly can shut the fuck up , y’all got y’all money . Andrew just being a dick and mad because I didn’t sell him a damn book all y’all can go to hell
What about my book. I have not said a thing. Please let me know.

I don’t give a damn about this website
Well. Since I have had no response to my PMs, text messages or direct question on this thread. I leaning that I got scammed and maybe a few others. I should have known better. It's not about the few bucks but the principle. And on principle alone, I am now pulling out the punches.

Jaayunoo,

So you know, this scam (assuming I will not be getting my book) is fraud and can be classified as a Class A Misdemeanor and can/will violate probation in Dallas and Collins County. That being Cases *****699 and ******144. Now this only applies if you are in fact the same J***** M***** R***** in my Dept of Criminal Justice Parole and Probation database. Nevertheless, I am will be notifying the Judge Tucker....

Well. Since I have had no response to my PMs, text messages or direct question on this thread. I leaning that I got scammed and maybe a few others. I should have known better. It's not about the few bucks but the principle. And on principle alone, I am now pulling out the punches.

Jaayunoo,

So you know, this scam (assuming I will not be getting my book) is fraud and can be classified as a Class A Misdemeanor and can/will violate probation in Dallas and Collins County. That being Cases *****699 and ******144. Now this only applies if you are in fact the same J***** M***** R***** in my Dept of Criminal Justice Parole and Probation database. Nevertheless, I am will be notifying the Judge Tucker....
I am willing to bet that there are going to be some additional refunds sent out here rather quickly!! Hahahaha

I'm a little slow on the upchuck, so bear with me.
This person shows up on May 23 with a bunch of books for sale on post #1.
Several of us jump on like ducks on a June bug.
Surprise, things do NOT go well.
Hrrrmph.
Where can we point the Finger of Blame?

I've learned something really important today, far more important than the contents of ANY African Sporting book ever written.

Under no circumstances, ever, ever, enflame the wrath of @Traveler1 .
H*** Sh*** I nearly spit my coffee out. It takes a lot to get me pissed, unless its over principle and stupidity, well maybe a few more things, but those are the main two. I was raised in a business environment where a handshake/or your word was a bond just like "Big Enos." So, I should have seen this coming....So am pissed out myself and the seller.

H*** Sh*** I nearly spit my coffee out. It takes a lot to get me pissed, unless its over principle and stupidity, well maybe a few more things, but those are the main two. I was raised in a business environment where a handshake/or your word was a bond just like "Big Enos." So, I should have seen this coming....So am pissed out myself and the seller.
Me the same way even though i am not a business man.
Krish

It takes a lot to get me pissed, unless its over principle and stupidity.

In this day and age, you must be fuming constantly! :D :D

View attachment 470370
Did Safari Press send you a ship notification or anything yet? I ordered a while ago and just received my invoice today. Just want to make sure it isn't sitting in my mailbox all weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,