African Dangerous Games Books For Sale

2 people didn’t follow through with picking up , so I have 2 available copies

I PM’ed you not long after you put up the add and asked if I could pay with postal money order. I’ll still take one if you will ship to WV.

I PM’ed you not long after you put up the add and asked if I could pay with postal money order. I’ll still take one if you will ship to WV.
I’m only doing PayPal at the moment . I don’t know about the money order

As of right now if you have purchased a book from me please contact me . PayPal issued refunds but I’ve shipped the books out

Is anyone local in Dallas tx area wanting to do cash meet up for the books ?

I’m able to continue shipping . 3 copies free .
New PayPal up and running

I’m not sure

09BF404F-59B1-4A85-A22B-11C56BE0E662.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone have a face-to-face with the seller? Given the nature of the payment issues and circumstances I am questioning the validity of this offer.

In his posts he mentioned any payment method, I sent a PM early on to send a Postal money order. Never heard from him and then a day later he says he wants pay pal only , not sure about a money order. Oh well. Good luck .

In his posts he mentioned any payment method, I sent a PM early on to send a Postal money order. Never heard from him and then a day later he says he wants pay pal only , not sure about a money order. Oh well. Good luck .
I sent payment via PayPal. Everything was fine and she shipped the book while I was on the phone with her last night. The strange part is, she refunded my payment today because of PayPal issues involving her email address and unresolved issues with another account. Having said that, after you ship an item is there a way to put a hold on it?

I told her I didn’t want to send additional payment until I received the book because of all of the issues and she said she was able to put a stop on the shipping….

I sent payment via PayPal. Everything was fine and she shipped the book while I was on the phone with her last night. The strange part is, she refunded my payment today because of PayPal issues involving her email address and unresolved issues with another account. Having said that, after you ship an item is there a way to put a hold on it?

I told her I didn’t want to send additional payment until I received the book because of all of the issues and she said she was able to put a stop on the shipping….

I doubt that very much. If I were you I’d shop somewhere else. At least you got your money back.

I doubt that very much. If I were you I’d shop somewhere else. At least you got your money back.
We share the same thought Bill

Iv
Did anyone have a face-to-face with the seller? Given the nature of the payment issues and circumstances I am questioning the validity of this offer.
e met up face to face with an individual on here

I’m not saying that you are a scammer or anything of the sort. I’m just saying the circumstances make me uncomfortable as a buyer.
When I offered to send check or electronic payment when the book arrived, you told me you stopped the shipping… that prompted me to seek clarification from the other buyers. This website is made up of very protective and good group of gentlemen who are straight shooters.
So just so we are clear, I’m not saying anything derogatory about you.

I’m all out guys , sorry if I come across more I will keep you guys updated
Very glad to have this book. Jayla told me her grandfather had them in a box in his shed of all places. Excellent communication and she happily met me in person to hand it off. Let's hope they dig up more good stuff out of the shed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!