African bowhunting DVDs?

kal

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, National Archery in the Schools Program, Chillakoot Bowhunters
Hunted
USA and Canada
So seeing how winter is refusing to release its death grip in my part of the woods I can't help but stretch to scratch my bowhunting itch. I have been spending a lot of time in my basement archery shop. I like to watch videos on african hunting while fletching arrow and such. Does anyone have any good suggestions on some dvds to pick up? Preferably about bowhunting plains game? I do have almost all of Jack Brittingham's African dvd's. I also enjoyed Bowhunting Quest's African dvd.

Great timing...i was about to list some africa bowhunting DVDs. Ill pm you.

Dries Visser safaris has 10 of them. I have them all and they are great. Can order them off their website. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the information, winter is still holding strong here and no amount of ice fishing replaces the feeling of bowhunting.

Kal,

I sent you a PM. Thanks, Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arecruitment880

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!