AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Once again AH will be migrating to a new dedicated server to keep up with the latest technology and growth of our community. I'm busy upgrading the site to a more secure and powerful dedicated server. The migration is taking place right now and the final sync to the new server should happen within the next couple of days. AH should not be offline for very long. Sorry I cannot be more specific as to exactly what time it will be down as we are still in the testing phase... however once on the new server if you're experience any issues it would be great if you could notify me of it. Thanks everyone!

Sorry to anyone who experienced the shutdown of the site during the migration to the new server. AH is now hosted on the new server and hopefully your experience with the site will be better than before. Please report any issues you experience as it will be helpful to us. Thank you!

Thanks for the new server!

Sorry to anyone who experienced the shutdown of the site during the migration to the new server. AH is now hosted on the new server and hopefully your experience with the site will be better than before. Please report any issues you experience as it will be helpful to us. Thank you!
I think it glitches - it's still making typos in my messages.

Congratulations on the new server.

I think it glitches - it's still making typos in my messages.

Congratulations on the new server.

There are so many errors in so many posts it gets overwhelmed and just quits trying to auto correct. Lol

There are so many errors in so many posts it gets overwhelmed and just quits trying to auto correct. Lol
Perhaps you added a special function to deal with the grammatical difference between "advice" and "advise?" :cool: :E Angel:

I was caught off guard by this today, had not read this notice. Glad to see it up again.

On another site I frequent one of the mods either cannot or will not use too and to properly!
No amount of kidding or correcting his posts will get him straight!
It' so distracting to read a post and have to mentally correct these errors while reading.

Is anyone having problems with Verizon LTE cellular data loading the Africa hunting page? It works on Wi-Fi however not on cellular data.

I have reset all cookies and carrier settings to no avail.

Is anyone having problems with Verizon LTE cellular data loading the Africa hunting page?
I can load AH just fine via the same carrier. Don't know what could be the issue but try rebooting your device.

I can load AH just fine via the same carrier. Don't know what could be the issue but try rebooting your device.

I’ve hard reset the iPhone and all settings. Have no idea what’s up.

It works on WiFi but not cellular data.

I’ve hard reset the iPhone and all settings. Have no idea what’s up.

It works on WiFi but not cellular data.
Can you load other websites?

Is anyone having problems with Verizon LTE cellular data loading the Africa hunting page? It works on Wi-Fi however not on cellular data.

I have reset all cookies and carrier settings to no avail.
I was having issues with AH loading on Verizon a while ago.

I was caught off guard by this today, had not read this notice. Glad to see it up again.

On another site I frequent one of the mods either cannot or will not use too and to properly!
No amount of kidding or correcting his posts will get him straight!
It' so distracting to read a post and have to mentally correct these errors while reading.
Stoppelman, you need to step up your grammar/spelling corrections here! Every time I read some of these hacked up posts, I think where the h*** is Stoppelman? Asleep again! Ha! Ha! ha!

Here’s what happens off WiFi
IMG_6347.JPG
IMG_6348.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross