AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Once again AH will be migrating to a new dedicated server to keep up with the latest technology and growth of our community. I'm busy upgrading the site to a more secure and powerful dedicated server which just means that the loading speed of the site should improve. The migration will happen early this week and we should not be offline for very long! Sorry I cannot be more specific as to exactly what time it will be down as we are still in the testing phase... however once on the new server if you're experience any issue it would be great if you could notify me of it. Thanks everyone!

Thank you Jerome!

Well thanks for doing all you can to keep the place going as strong as it does. Glad the sites keeps growing the way it does.

(y)

cat herding.jpg

Wayne
Herding cats is a fine profession not to be made fun of under any circumstances! NOT!

Hopefully, the new server stops this!
Wildebeest-Migration-6996.jpg

and gest rid of some of this...
migration_small-1.jpg

Great to hear about the upgrade. Its things like this, along with all the behind-the-scenes maintenance and moderating that help make this such a great community- never need to worry about technical issues!

Thank you.

Thanks everyone! Migration to the new server will start in 30 minutes. Not sure how long it will take but most of the data has already been transferred to the new server so the sync and final settings should not be too long. I would say 4 hours if all goes as planned.

Ok we're back on! :A Banana: All seems to be in order from my side however please let me know if you encounter any error messages or find anything strange or out of the ordinary. Your feedback is always appreciated, thanks.

Just getting back on, will let you know if I encounter any problems

Thanks. The search function is not functioning... working on that.

Thanks for update! Just tried search and did get error message!

Thanks. The site seems to be a lot more responsive with a faster page load.

Yes the pages do load faster.

I asked Hillary if she was going to miss the old server. Apparently not.

upload_2017-3-15_19-18-18.png

I hadn't seen this thread until now. I tried to get my fix this morning before classes, and several times throughout the day with no luck.
I kept having a strange twitch and withdraw symptoms.

Without the drinking part....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross