AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Up for grab are some very cool AfricaHunting.com decals made by our good member @35bore from Wild Africa Decals (www.wildafricadecals.com), whom I would like to thank. There are a total of 8 decals to be given away. The AH logo on the decals is about 9 inches in length and 3 inches in height. They come in various colors which will be sent randomly.

africahunting-decal-01.jpg
africahunting-decal-02.jpg
africahunting-decal-03.jpg
africahunting-decal-04.jpg

What to do to enter AfricaHunting.com decal random drawing

For a chance to win, post on AH Video/Photo Gallery hunting videos that you like and then post it in this thread by linking it from AH Video/Photo Gallery.

Your video can be yours or just one that you found on one of the media sites supported on our platform . It can be educational, informative, entertaining or funny.

AH Video/Photo Gallery will allow you to upload your own videos as well as embed a video from one of the below sites. Here is more info:
- Upload a video from your files: Allowed Extensions: avi, m4v, mov, mp4, ogg, webm, wmv.
- Embed a Video: To embed a video, paste a link from: Dailymotion, Facebook, Liveleak, Metacafe, Vimeo, YouTube.

Each individual post will be a single entry. You can enter as many times as you would like, however winners will only receive one random decal. Posts which do not show any content or linked poorly will be deleted.

Post the videos that you posted on AH Video/Photo Gallery below in this thread.

This drawing is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com who are at least 18 years of age. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

Entries must be posted between May 3 and May 11, 2016 (at midnight Central Standard Time). After the close of posting we will hold a random drawing to select the 8 winners. The winners will be announced by May 13, 2016 in this thread.

Any prize unclaimed after one week (7) days from the date of notice will not be awarded. Prize will be made available only to the identified winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize or substitute of animals will be offered. Wild Africa Decals and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest/giveaway disruptions beyond its control. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.

The website RANDOM.ORG, a true random number generator, will be used to randomly draw the number to select the winner of this random draw contest amongst the valid entries within the posts.

One of theses would look great on my Rifle Hard case

Jerome - Do you have plans to sell these in the future? I would buy some.

Jerome - Do you have plans to sell these in the future? I would buy some.
No plans yet but perhaps something to think about!

Last edited by a moderator:
look good scott :D Beers:
Thanks Mike. They did turn out pretty cool. I got mine for free. Got it right under my logo on the back window of the chevy.

You know one of these would look good on my gun case

This video's already been posted elsewhere, but its one of my favorites about Africa... and I want to win some stickers!

The Mozambique Adventure - Hunting with the new Mauser M 98 Magnum!

by rinehart0050 posted A moment ago

You know one of these would look good on my gun case
You know it would look good on a gun case. As long as it's a smooth surface, has to be smooth.

+4 on selling them.

This drawing is now closed.

@Rob404
@caddman
@gizmo
@buck wild
@spike.t
@CAustin
@rinehart0050
@Dinsdale

Members above, as you have shown an interest in these decals, please email me at info@africahunting.com your name and shipping address and I will mail you each an AfricaHunting.com decal. Include AfricaHunting.com Decal in the subject line. As I want to ship all of them at once, any prize unclaimed after one week (7) days from the date of notice will not be awarded. Thank you everyone.

Thank you Jerome! Much appreciated, I will display it proudly.
My email went out to you as outlined.

YIPPEE !!!!

Woot! It will be on my rifle case with me this summer when I head to South Africa for our first safari!

Thank you sir! Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg